WetlookPro

Message # 54714.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:looking for a scene

Date: Sat 23/06/12 03:56:35 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Gee, I didn't know Michele Dotrice was in a flooding bathroom scene.

I must look for this now.

In reply to Message (54714.1.1) None Re:looking for a scene

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sat 23/06/12 03:44:41 GMT

The scene Anthony linked to on my FSC site was called "the Realtor" and was shot by me in 1996, with Corrine as the realtor and her friend Shawna played the homeowner. That scene was a blast to shoot, cos it took way too long to shoot...cos any shoot we did with Shawna always took extra time....cos Shawna was a bit Goldie Hawn on Laugh....i.e. she was a constant giggler and could never stay in character for more than 30 seconds before she would break into fits of laughter...and she was infectious on the other girls, cos she would just take one look at the other girl and see the smirks on their faces and break up the other girls too. (Carol Burnett had the same problem on her live shows too....cos Tim Conway would constantly try to crack up the other actors on the set and cause them to break out of character). So...what should have been a 20 minute shoot actually took 3hrs...cos of the constant giggling on the set.....cos Shawna just thought that everything we shot was just plain silly....and she would crack up and then the other girls in her scenes could not stay in character either. So...trying to direct Shawna was like trying to direct Goldie Hawn on Laugh In.

As for the scene Soakfann describes.....the infos do not make sense....cos he mentions "please tease me" and a non english speaking woman....and please tease me was an old wetlook site that shut down in 2005 and was run by an American lady called Morgan Miles....and she spoke English as I recall.

My scene was based on several sources seen in old tv shows....i.e. the flooding bathroom scene from The Lucy Show with Lucy and Ethel in the shower.....and the flooding bathoom scene from the 1973 episode of "Some Mothers Do Ave em" with Michael Crawford and Michele Dortrice

MK

In reply to Message (54714.1) Note Re:looking for a scene

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 23/06/12 01:34:19 GMT

There is one "production wetlook" scene I know of which fits your description - produced in the US with English-speaking models. Here are vidcaps:

http://fullscreenclips.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-66-0061

There is also a scene from a TV show which sort of fits your description - produced in the U.K. I believe. Here is my IWDB entry for it:

http://iwdb.wampedia.org/Scene.aspx?ID=10162

In reply to Message (54714) None looking for a scene

By soakkfann - us Sat 23/06/12 00:14:28 GMT

hey all -

there was a scene on one of the pay sites -

of a woman who was trying to fix a shower -

but instead (of course) got soaking wet -

i have a photo session of one from"please tease me" -

but this was a non-english speaking woman -

so i never grabbed it -

now i wish i would

any help would be appreciated -

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]