Wetlook-Online

Message # 54700

Subject: Dancing No Subject

Date: Thu 21/06/12 22:18:00 GMT

Name: Attended nearly perfect wetlook day gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ok, wetlook's law like murphy's law meant that it wasn't as good as it 'could' have been, but Royal Ascot was a mud/wet lovers dream today in the only attire I seem to like these days.

The weather promised very heavy English summer rain downpours, which apart from a very heavy but too quick one didn't really materialise.

But come the end, ~50000 racegoers, all in formal attire, walking around in the rain on grass/puddles, after all day getting very, very drunk (many), and so much rain recently with waterlogged areas especially in the car parks of the course, at times I didn't know where to look next!! Puddle sitting, puddle diving, wet beyond caring very well dressed ladies aplenty, it doesn't get much better for me. Just a shame the threatened downpours didn't quite materialise as forecast (must have been the only person there praying for rain! :--) ) but enough to keep me going for years haha.  

Like being at a wedding reception with 50,000 drinking (way too much in some cases) people in the rain in puddled fields, it wasn't quite a very wet Glastonbury festival all in formal wear I dared to hope for, but more than close enough for me.

Days like this I will never forget!!

No wetlook pics yet, but sure some will appear over next few days, you can see from this link sort of why I was so buzzing today. Eyes on stalks!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2162540/Royal-Ascot-2012-Ladies-Day-transformed-sea-colour-despite-threats-thunder.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.182 seconds to generate ]