Message # 54696.1

Subject: Pictures Re:Boots and leggings in the tub on wetlookhunter.com html

Date: Thu 21/06/12 10:12:00 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Website: And the latest update in the wamoutlet store is here

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Lidia
We was doing some shoppings and just came out from the store with the goods when we saw Lidia rushing somewhere... I go there and of course I did the best I can to stop her rush... which I succeeded after a minute or so... After she stopped I ask her her name and she said it's Lidia and her age is 22 BUT before that she told me that she is working for a pretty BIG American company... and I assumed that she speak English very well... Which she did not :)) BUT she spoke well enough to have a decent conversation in English. I had to be very quick with her because I was afraid to loose her (she was in a rush to her working place which was about 200 meters from us). Plus the weather outside was REALLY hot and she felt uncomfortable sitting there in her black suit wearing even black pantyhose (or stockings maybe... I dunno).
All the conversation with Lidia was very funny for me because when I realized that her English is not very good I tried to use the body language too to describe what I want from her... But you will see that for yourself... I am sure. Even Lidia found out entertaining my funny moves and of course that made her more relaxed regarding to me, which is very good, trust me.
Of course like I do in most cases when outside are above 30 degrees CELSIUS, I use the weather in my advantage and present the things like it would be great to get the girls to cool down in the sea. BUT in Lidia's case I've had another problem... her working place and not only that BUT she had to ask her boss which was a woman to give her an hour off from the work. So I teach Lidia how to lie a bit and tell her boss something to give her a free hour... You ca see the rest for yourself... BUT I can tell you that Lidia said that is was really nice soaking her clothes into the sea and it's worthed to loose an hour from her working place to take a swim for us...

Note: The clip is encoded in two versions (when you pay for the download you basically buy both) The CLIPS 1,2,3,4 are the Higher resolution [encoded at 4 MBPS with a 1280x720 screen size] and for the folks with a slower connection we have a lower resolution version [encoded at 2 MBPS with a 960x540 screen size].

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
In reply to Message (54696) Pictures Boots and leggings in the tub on wetlookhunter.com html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Thu 21/06/12 09:49:32 GMT

Hello guys,
we have a new girl on the wetlookhunter.com site.
Enjoy the pictures below and visit the site for more.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

We need your opinion
Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2200+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
It was a winter day when I saw this young beauty and it was obvious for me from the start that this 18 years old girl likes to be in the center of the attention. She works like a manicurist and since she get a lot of money with her job it was also obvious that she will not be convinced with money to get her nice outfit wet into the tub. See for yourself IF after she took the first contact with the water she like it or not.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

No videos!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

WAM Outlet
Enjoy the new updates and have a great day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]