minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 17:39:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 54664.1.1

Subject: None Re:Kansas City loses wetlook venue - No more splashing in Crown Center

Date: Tue 19/06/12 16:18:50 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Agree completely!  (Obvious from my handle?)  Happy  Any place putting something like this in and NOT assuming kids AND adults will run through it, needs their collective heads examined!

There's an old one here in Dallas in the plaza of a bank building, actually named "Fountain Place" that's been no fun for years due to the "fountain cops" from the building, who come out and run you off the moment you try to play in it.

Fortunately, there are a couple newer ones in Dallas proper and at least a couple more in the suburbs which appear to have been designed from the start to allow that kind of fun, and actually encourage people to play in them.  Both of the newer ones in Dallas are in city-owned public venues, while the suburban ones I know of are like Crown Center - private property within shopping/entertainment areas.

In reply to Message (54664.1) None Re:Kansas City loses wetlook venue - No more splashing in Crown Center

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 17/06/12 15:18:42 GMT

There is another example of "litigious society meets heartless, mindless beaurocracy". Blind to the possibility that without the fountain as an attraction to get right into, people might not bother going to the area at all. Perhaps not realizing that the fountain is not a competing attraction but a further enticement. Also blind to the idea that if the fountain is a concern for water-borne health issues because it wasn't designed for a lot of people to run through it, maybe the fountain needs an upgrade, not a ban.

In Toronto, there is a place called Yonge Dundas Square which has a fountain like that. I believe the officials there are rather fussy about such things too... just as silly.

You'd think that the people who design these fountains would factor in the way the public will use them, and if they were designed to be only enjoyed visually, they wouldn't be integrated into a paved surface with no railings to keep people out.

In reply to Message (54664) Info Kansas City loses wetlook venue - No more splashing in Crown Center

By Doug Dress2Splash - dougdresstwosplash@yahoo.com us Sun 17/06/12 06:36:00 GMT

Website: http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2012/06/12/crown-center-bans-running-through-fountains

It's the end of a wetlook era in Kansas City.    Too bad, that!    :-(

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]