Wetlook-Online

Message # 5458

Subject: Info a great night

Date: Sat 23/08/03 08:24:51 GMT

Name: soakingwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The other day the temperatures were around 90 and it was very humid.  I had a dinner function to go to at work so I dressed in khaki dockers and a blue collared shirt.  When I returned home my wife was working out on the treadmill.  She was wearing shorts a sports bra and a white t-shirt.  She looked great.  After her workout she was very sweaty.  She said "I think this is the wettest Ive ever been.  Itis so hot."  I replied the pool is 82 why dont you go in.  I ll go up on the deck with you.  I knew she wasnt going to change her clothes so my heart began to pump.  We walked up the deck to the pool and I removed my socks and shoes and rolled up my pants like I was going to sit on the side with my feet in.  She slowly walked in the pool and swam to the other side and back.  She was soaked from head to toe.  You could clearly see her sports bra thru the shirt.  It was completly see thru.  I was sitting with my feet in the water and had a rock hard boner going on.  Iwanted to join her but I wanted to make it her idea.  Sure enough she grabbed my foot and said I going to pull you in, Do you mind if you have your good clothes on. I said, "Its only water, it wont hurt them."  She said "See I asked if I could pull you in you would have just done it"  She was right I would have.  I love to see her soaking wet, like she was now. I said " If you can pull me in go ahead, I bet you cant do it."  She pulled hard but she could not get me in.  She was about to give up when she started playing with my toes.  I knew what she was up to and since I secretly wanted to get wet with her I played along.  All of a sudden she grabbed me foot hard and I let go and splash.  I was in the pool with her.  I felt great. I had not been in the pool in long pants all summer.  It felt great.  We laughed and I said " Payback is a bitch, setting up her next fully clothed swim"  We kissed and then she said turn the light out in the pool.  I had to get out of the pool to do it.  The water poured out of my clothes. It was wonderful.  I then re entered the pool and felt my clothes fill again.  We then made out for several minutes. We decided to go to the bedroom and finish what we started.  We got out of the water.  She looked fabulous with her black shorts and see thru white t-shirt.  We went inside and slowly took the wet clothes off piece by piece. I dont have to tell you how it ended. This was a true story and happened just a few days ago.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]