minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 00:41:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 54540.1.1

Subject: None Re:wetlook or not wetlook?

Date: Thu 07/06/12 07:35:15 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I disagree, and so do the forum rules:

2.1 In this forum 'Wetlook' means wearing ANY wet clothing, other than standard, modern swimwear.

Although t-shirts are often worn to swim in, they're not generally acceptable at an indoor public swimming pool, so that fits the forum rule.

For me, my own reaction is more important than the forum rules in deciding whether this is wetlook. In my mind, anything which is not designed as swimwear counts as wetlook, even if just a t-shirt. I look at this video, and I know that I am aroused more than if I saw the same girl in a dry t-shirt, or in a swimsuit. So, as far as I'm concerned, that counts.

Now, you can argue that just a t-shirt is a poor example of wetlook, and I wouldn't necessarily disagree. However, poor wetlook is still wetlook!

In reply to Message (54540.1) None wetlook or not wetlook?

By guitar guy - us Thu 07/06/12 05:06:42 GMT

Very attractive girl, but this does not appear to be wetlook since the wet T is the only article of clothing she is wearing, If the focus of attention is see thru only, and not about the wet clothing itself, then it is not wetlook,  Also not considered wetlook are wet T contests, and/or a T shirt worn with a bathing suit. If a T is being worn with other articles of clothing such as pants, skirt, or maybe shorts with nylons, then the focus of attention is about being dressed and wet.

This video appears to be about "see thru" only. Although see thru can be part of wetlook, it is usually the wet clothes which are the center of attention. When see-thru is the next best thing to bare exposure, (or an acceptable means of exposure in a public place not designated as a topless night club) then the observer (s) would rather she take OFF the wet T, and in such case definitely not wetlook. The linked video appears to correlate to seethru, more akin to a wet T contest.

Am I right about this, or does someone have a different opinion?

In reply to Message (54540) Film/AVI No Subject

By wasser - de Thu 07/06/12 03:19:22 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273Hl1HvC18

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]