minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 00:27:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 54522.1

Subject: None ...the "master" of this genre is..

Date: Mon 04/06/12 16:20:25 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

... Davild Wilkey of Artscene productions UK. David has been producing wetlook films and videos in the UK since the 1970's and I have known him for many years cos he was an great inspiration for me and I also hired many of his UK models in the early 90's and brought them to the USA. David only uses "authentic" nurse and schoolgirl uniforms (not the sexy style costumes you find in fancy dress stores and Ann Summers shops). David pay homage to my favorite era for nurses uniforms....i.e. the 1960's and 70's styles that you would see in the old "Carry On" films. See David's site here ...

http://www.artaqua.co.uk/artscene.html

You can find nurses uniforms in almost every video he makes....they are an obligatory cliche in all his films....even when he was making a a feature about "The Mummy" he still managed to get a nurses scene in there.  Check all his videos in his wet films sections on his site.

David also runs his own Uniforms clothing company where you can order authentic nurses and schoolgirl uniforms from different eras for your own video shoots....see here...

http://www.artaqua.co.uk/regulation/main.htm

MK

In reply to Message (54522) Mixed Nurses uniform

By Phil - ex Mon 04/06/12 11:02:34 GMT

Hi, I have tried without success to find pics of women wearing proper nurses uniforms wet, not the anne summers type, but real ones. Any help please.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]