Wetlook-Online

Message # 5451.2

Subject: Unfazed Re: Join the club!

Date: Sat 23/08/03 06:39:38 GMT

Name: WETtallica us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(Of thirtysomething metalheads that is!).You said yourself that you"found a girl to date you more than once"which means you haven't had much luck in the long term relationship department,(like me),my advice to you,(and others may disagree with me on this),is to just go for it man!You know this relationship won't last,(not being negativejust realistic from MY experiences!),right off the bat tell her"we're going to the beach tommorow,wear tight jeans,long sleeve shirt,tease your hair out as if you were going to a rock concert in early fall"then she'll ask "why?" and you say"you'll see!"Then just right away tell her what turns you on.."I'd really love to see you soaking wet with all your clothes on!especially your gorgeous hair!".."WHAT?!"she might protest-but this gives her an excuse for doing something "silly"and you never know! If you wait too long the relationship may end on its own anyway then your stuck with nothing.At least tis way you tried,and yes it HAS worked for me in the past!I'll always have those wet memories!  Anyone got any better advice?   
In reply to Message (5451) Hello Some advice needed

By natural born chaos - us Sat 23/08/03 06:11:01 GMT

Looks lik ethere is the slight chance that I might have found a girl to actually date me more than once(not many chicks out there who did 30+ metalheads anymore who arn't butt ugly),

now,for the dilema,

as much of you know,I really did watching girls with big hair(her hair is naturally straight,but she has a layered bangs type of look which when dry will naturally change looks when she goes in the water,when she does it up,WOW.and not bad for a 23 year old chick(must have had older sisters)slowly get it wet via pool,lake,jacuzzi,ect.Here is my dilema

1.The itinerary for this weekend(and definitely next) includes water(beach,her pool/jacuzzi,ect).How (or do I ) tell her that that is what turns me on(and when),because on past date with girls,I always dropped hints on liking the water ect,and made the mistake of keep bringing it up(thus,end of potential relation ship,teh weirdness factor)),which I only brought up once.

2.How would I get her to go in teh water"my way"(hair NOT up,and slowly going in as opposed to diving in,to slowly see the change and

3.What do I do if we go to teh beach tomarrow,and we go in,and she goes in(which I will try to do)slowly with me,which could be dangerous,because ,I'm afraid that once she reaches up to her shoulders,I'll kinda get a bit,uh......you know(I especially love the transition phase,where its still somewhat dry and styled on top,and its saturated from her ears down)

4.and ,God Forbid,what if she is one of those "I hate getting my hair wet at all costs types?"

I really lik ethis one,and I want this one to be th eone,any help would be apreciated

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]