minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 03:27:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 54509

Subject: None my july wetlook project and general notes on TFP photo / modelling

Date: Sun 03/06/12 13:13:13 GMT

Name: Arthur Chappell ex

Email: arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk

Website: http://arthurchappell.me.uk/erotica-wetlook.varieties.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am involved in a Facebook based TFP modelling and photography group for people in the North West of England. This involves photo shoots undertaken without payment, in which photographers can hire models for projects on studios or locations  with an agreement to present the models withprints / CD-ROM copies of the best photos taken within an agreed time limit (Usually two months). This enables models to uild up portfolios without having to pay extravagent charges to a modelling agency and for photographers to hire models without costs. Such groups are on the increase and a very good way to gain opportunities for wetlook and other photo-work safely and cheaply.

Contracts are set up to protect models and photographers from pests, stalkers, etc and to ensure safety on photo-shoots. Some shoots are individual projects aranged between photographers and models. Others are group shoots organized by TFP groups using multiple photographers and models.

On the evening of Friday July 6th 2012 I have a group shoot organized that is a fully clothed swimming pool event in South Manchester between 7.30 pm amd 9pm. To get more details and to be considered for joining the TFP group I belong to you must contact me via Facebook. Add me as a friend there and let me know you are interested in the group and or the 6th July shoot. I can then forward your details to the TFP group admin team and you’ll get your invite through. The event is exclusive to members of the FTP group. Thank you, Arthur Chappell.

My Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/unsupportedbrowser / http://www.facebook.com/arthur.chappell Send me a message with your friend invite if you want instructions on joining the TFP group

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]