MyWetloook

Message # 54468.2

Subject: None Re:Your input, thoughts, comments appreciated:

Date: Thu 31/05/12 01:34:05 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ok since you asked for comments and opinions, here goes.....

I'm not one to believe that the sun is somehow becoming more and more intense as the years go by, but the intensity of the sun will depend on where on the earth you happen to be. Locations closer to the earth's poles tend to receive less solar radiation than those closer to the equator. Race or ethnicity can also play a role in sun burns and possible skin cancers. Certain races do not burn as easily as others and this is directly determined by how much melanin is in your skin. Peoples who are very fair, tend to have much less melanin than darker skinned people and tend to burn more readily (Although any person can get a sun burn and be subjected to skin cancer) Finally we have to consider that unlike most of human history, we all now have the ability to go to virtually any place on the globe in just hours. Most of the popular travel destinations tend to be warmer climates which also happen to be located closer to the equator, where the sun is more intense, and some not only vacation, but migrate to such places. In the U.S. many people from the northern states tend to move to the southern states, such as Florida, Arizona or Southern California. The rise in skin cancer is probably linked to these factors.  

Personally I don't like to delve into the conversation of baptisms, if someone wants to believe in God and baptize themselves as a symbol of their faith, I say go for it, but I don't see how one is relevant to the other. In general plenty of people who are more sensitive to the sun will tend to cover up in strong sunlight, no matter where they are, but typically the younger a person is, the more risks they seem to be willing to take with their skin until the damage is done.

Western societies place a great deal of emphasis on attire. Clothes can often indicate status or authority, but society is also conditioned us to think in terms of what attire is appropriate for certain conditions. People can posses various types of clothes, such as formal, work, casual, etc. For inclimate weather, a person wears perhaps a coat or a raincoat. It's no different for a beach environment, the appropriate attire being a bathing suit, shorts, swim trunks or bikini.

I'm sure someone knows the history of the bathing suit, but a century ago bathing suits tended to cover more of the person, and in certain parts of the world, this is still true, but to reverse the trend of less and less, I wouldn't want to depend on the government to mandate it, because if they did, we might not think of wetlook as anything unique any more.

What I find attractive about wetlook isn't merely seeing the female form in wet clothes, it's how wet clothes cling and hang to the body, but it also has a unique-ness about it. I happen to think that wetlook is contradictory to the societal norms. To wear attire in a totally unusual way, under inappropriate situations, or to use (wear) in a way never intended, the contrast to what society considers normal, is completely unique. However you wish to explain how you view wetlook, it has a certain attraction to us.

In a medical sense I wouldn't see it as a solution to a problem, just as I don't see it as a source of attraction when someone is practicing their religious beliefs. There is plenty of medical information available to safely tan and protect yourself from sun burns and the possibility of cancer.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (54468) Question Your input, thoughts, comments appreciated:

By (WK)) - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com uu Wed 30/05/12 10:01:10 GMT

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com// waterloggedproductions.com

Not much on making statements here, but unable to sleep and watching late night news, I keep  hearing about skin cancer and the sun.   Well...Each  year  the sun seems to be more and more intense and doctors tell us to wear light loose  clothing  when going out in the sun.....and  use  a high fpf sunsceen especially  when swimming.....

Well  here  is  my  point...Not  just  being an avid wetlooker,   but seems  to  me   why is it  People especially  women  like  to go into indoor  baptism  Fully  Clothed with  long  sleeves  and  full jeans  just for a dunking  and  then  later  that day  the same  girls/guys  are  out in the  blazing  sun swimming or laying  out  with  barely anything  on  !!!!    Just  to get a dangerous tan or burn  leading to aging skin and cancer possible.....

And instead of  the government telling us  to wear sunscreen in the water,  if   you  get baptised fully  clothed....then  why  not tell the people to go  swimming  in light  weight clothing from head to toe  to DECREASE  the effects  of the  sun......Would it  just  hurt the profits  of sunscreeen  makers ??

But  looking  at this in a medical and not just wetlook way,  it  just seems  common  sense  to  swim  more  fully  clothed  outdoors in the sun....Swimsuits indoors and at night perhaps........But  would people think  those that did  were weird  or  just  sensable ???   (WK)

input appreciated.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]