Wetlook-Online

Message # 54468.1.1

Subject: None OT...

Date: Wed 30/05/12 16:27:23 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think that times are changing when it comes to people's view on tanning. Just as it used to be cool 30-40 years ago to smoke, today it is decidely uncool to be seen smoking.

The interesting thing about tanning is how different people's views are in the western world, versus the people living in the eastern world....i.e. in the western world having a tan used to be viewed as a sign of higher class, wealth and prosperity, because it meant you afford to go on vacation to exotic places etc. However, in Asia having a tan is viewed in the completely opposite way...and it is viewed as a sign of low class cos you are deemed to be poor and having to work in the fields. Having visited most Asian countries, I can tell you that the girls there all AVOID the sun cos getting a tan is something they want to avoid, and they work hard to AVOID getting tanned by the sun.....i.e. in the Philippines and Thailand....they do not use umbrellas to protect themselves from the rain, cos they do not care if they wet when it rains....they only use umbrellas when it is SUNNY....so you will see most girls walking with umbrellas to avoid getting the sun.

Cancer prevention has nothing to do with is....Asians avoid the sun because they want to look as light skinned as possible, cos they view a tan as being a sign of somebody who is low class and once worked in the fields.

So....views towards tanning are  totally different in the western world versus the eastern world.

The exception to that would be "Snookie" from the Jersey Shore.....cos she manages to combine tanning and epitomizing being low class all together in one 4ft package.....ha ha

The king of tanning in Hollywood is the actor George Hamilton

In reply to Message (54468.1) Note My theory

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 30/05/12 15:21:44 GMT

I think it comes down to two things: modesty and vanity.

In the church, modesty takes precedence over just about eveything else, lest there be a distraction from the purpose of going there, so people cover up (which, as we know, doesn't quite work the same for us wetlook fans).

On the beach, modesty gives way to vanity. Coco Chanel introduced the world to the idea that a tan represents both health and beauty. That idea still persists in spite of all the medical research to the contrary. OK, we all need some amount of sun for our bodies to produce the vitamin D we need, but that happens before a tan starts, and a tan is really just an indication of exposure to damaging radiation. Beyond the obsession with tanning, I'm sure a lot of people strip down on the beach just to show off.

In reply to Message (54468) Question Your input, thoughts, comments appreciated:

By (WK)) - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com uu Wed 30/05/12 10:01:10 GMT

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com// waterloggedproductions.com

Not much on making statements here, but unable to sleep and watching late night news, I keep  hearing about skin cancer and the sun.   Well...Each  year  the sun seems to be more and more intense and doctors tell us to wear light loose  clothing  when going out in the sun.....and  use  a high fpf sunsceen especially  when swimming.....

Well  here  is  my  point...Not  just  being an avid wetlooker,   but seems  to  me   why is it  People especially  women  like  to go into indoor  baptism  Fully  Clothed with  long  sleeves  and  full jeans  just for a dunking  and  then  later  that day  the same  girls/guys  are  out in the  blazing  sun swimming or laying  out  with  barely anything  on  !!!!    Just  to get a dangerous tan or burn  leading to aging skin and cancer possible.....

And instead of  the government telling us  to wear sunscreen in the water,  if   you  get baptised fully  clothed....then  why  not tell the people to go  swimming  in light  weight clothing from head to toe  to DECREASE  the effects  of the  sun......Would it  just  hurt the profits  of sunscreeen  makers ??

But  looking  at this in a medical and not just wetlook way,  it  just seems  common  sense  to  swim  more  fully  clothed  outdoors in the sun....Swimsuits indoors and at night perhaps........But  would people think  those that did  were weird  or  just  sensable ???   (WK)

input appreciated.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]