minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:17:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 54393.2.1

Subject: Idea Re:Which way of getting wet is your favourite?

Date: Thu 24/05/12 00:16:51 GMT

Name: Azuremist us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'll second everything the OP said and add the following:

The girl should touch her clothing as she gets wet! It should clearly be an erotic, sensual experience for her. I like it when they caress their bodies through the wet clothing. Wringing out the hem of a short skirt and then re-soaking it is hot.

Sighs, moans, gasps and cries of ecstasy are all to be encouraged. I like to *hear* the girl too! Silly dialogue should be avoided, though.

Sexy moves are also welcome. I love it when they writhe in the water like an exotic dancer would. More sexy little dances under showers and in water that's between waist and knee-deep!

Oh and MOAR schoolgirl skirts!! That is all.

In reply to Message (54393.2) None Re:Which way of getting wet is your favourite?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 23/05/12 22:35:57 GMT

IMHO....intentional is good....but it must be "spontaneous" where the person makes that intentional decision on the spur of the moment....and not something that is "planned" too far in advance.

I.E. when wetlook is not spontanous and is pre-planned too far in advance, then people make decisions to "dumb down" their clothing choices....i.e.

1) Flash mob waterfights never interest me....cos they are pre-planned too far in advance using social media, and so everybody who goes to these events already knows they are gonna get wet before they show up, so they show up wearing mostly t shirts and shorts. So the more you announce things in advance, the worse kind of clothing choices you end up getting.

2) Most tv gameshow that feature wetlook ganes, have greatly deteriorated (wetlook-wise) in the last 20 years.....mostly due to the lawyers who these days insist that people wear helmets and knee pads and arm pads ....and now everyone is forced to wear gender-neutral prison jumpsuits (cos feminist groups tend to complain if wetlook is done in a sexy way on gameshows....so wetlook has to be "dumbed down" in order not to appear to be too sexy).

So...anything that is pre-planned too far in advance and is not a spontaneous decision, tends to cause the participants to be wearing the least interesting clothing choices.

e.g. if a girl is caught in the rain because she did not know it was going to rain, you get delightful results. But if a girl checks the weather forcecast and knows it will surely rain, she puts on a raincoat and carries an umbrella....and the results are of no wetlook interest at all.

Spontaneity is the key.....i.e. a wedding party event where the bride and groom and all the bridesmaids decide to jump in the pool....is wonderful.......not the "Trash the Dress" events that have only succeeded in making wet wedding dresses to be pedantic and about as interesting as watching paint dry (due to the mind-numbingly boring way they are edited)

Of course there is one BIG downside with "spontaneous" wetlook scenes.......i.e. while they are great...they are often missed or poorly captured by the cameraman....cos the cameraman was not expecting things to happen either....so...

Great spontaneous wetlook scenes that are captured well on camera, are quite rare...........not the common every day stuff is something we overdose on every day.

There is a famous philosophical quote ""If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

I would say ""If a girl gets wet  and no one is around to capture it, does she get wet?"

So my "quest" is to try and answer that question.....so  I like to hunt for things that are rare and spontaneous....cos when wetlook gets "hi-jacked" and taken over by mainstream people.....i.e. as it has been with Trash the Dress events or Flashmob waterfight events....they have managed to turn something that was once rather exciting, into something which is now rather mundane.

MK

In reply to Message (54393) Talking Which way of getting wet is your favourite?

By Mr. E. - de Wed 23/05/12 21:00:10 GMT

For me the way a girl gets wet is very important:

- A girl should get wet intentionally, as this feeds the idea of her enjoying it.

- She should walk in slowly, as it gives the best thrill and the chance of enjoying the best part

- It should be obvious that she is enjoying it

What I don't like is:

- Girls getting thrown in or forced to get wet.

- Girls fooling around sillily, as it destroys the erotic appearance

- Girls jumping in, as the most thrilling part would be over in a second.

- Girls getting wet in clothes in a relegious or moral context.

- Girls getting wet against their will.

What's your opinion?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]