minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 20:37:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 54393.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:Which way of getting wet is your favourite?

Date: Thu 24/05/12 03:39:32 GMT

Name: Mytekia uu

Email: mytekia@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm sure that question will get you  thousand different answers.

I preferr instant soaking mostly by dunking, epecially when it done over and over again as in the girl jumping into the pool several times.  I also like pool swimming and some underwater.  The producers that can transition between the above water to below water in one capture are the best.  Wet Kahuna is awesome at doing this, too bad his clothing clothes are a bit frumpy (or dumbed down as someone put it).  Some types of splashes are Ok such as water parks, street puddles or big waves.  

What I really hate is the super slow dip one toe, pull it out, dip two toes, pull it out type if gradual wetting or the endless splishy splashy the girls do in shallow fountains.  If your going to get wet, jump in and get wet.

Of course, the worst is the shower or the tub (from a viewer standpoint)  bathrooms have the worst lighting and the camera can never get a full view.  Then on top of that, some producers hide their girls under a mountian of bubbles.  You can't see anything so what's the point.

When I get wet myself it's always at a pool or a lake where I can jump in.  I only ery rarely take a shower and then it's only in the winter when I can't bbreak the ice and it's always disappointing.

So like it or hate it, there's my opinion.

In reply to Message (54393.1) Hello Re:Which way of getting wet is your favourite?

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 23/05/12 22:01:18 GMT

"What I don't like is … Girls jumping in, as the most thrilling part would be over in a second."

This is tricky, because depending on the approach to getting wet, when she's finally soaked, you don't remember what her hair or clothes looked like dry! There's no wet/dry contrast. Typically this happens if you go for the splashing/sprinkling approach (which is pretty common) – doesn't work all that well in my view.

There's a Styx Gina video (magenta blouse and grey skirt) where at one stage the hair on her head is dry, and the ends of her hair, floating in the water, are also dry, but the hair in the middle is wet. Unfortunately you don't see her emerge with her temporarily dry-wet-dry hair ...

In reply to Message (54393) Talking Which way of getting wet is your favourite?

By Mr. E. - de Wed 23/05/12 21:00:10 GMT

For me the way a girl gets wet is very important:

- A girl should get wet intentionally, as this feeds the idea of her enjoying it.

- She should walk in slowly, as it gives the best thrill and the chance of enjoying the best part

- It should be obvious that she is enjoying it

What I don't like is:

- Girls getting thrown in or forced to get wet.

- Girls fooling around sillily, as it destroys the erotic appearance

- Girls jumping in, as the most thrilling part would be over in a second.

- Girls getting wet in clothes in a relegious or moral context.

- Girls getting wet against their will.

What's your opinion?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]