minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:29:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 54375.4

Subject: Read This Once again most of you DON"T Listen!

Date: Wed 23/05/12 17:55:29 GMT

Name: WK uu

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com/ / waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If  most of you would read this  forum INSTEAD of justing looking  for PICTURES.......then  you  would have read  thread  number   54310  and understood the computer  that  houses  outlook express,  which  is the way  we receive payments thru  autherize.net/Visa or MC  IS IN THE  SHOP.......You  must  either  order  thru  paypal or get a copy of your  receipt and mail it to us at waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

This  is the 2nd   bout with this  and   I  condem  BEST  BUY  stores and  that  fu...ing  GEEK  SQUAD   bunch of  nerds!..    They are  as  slow  aws   molassess.

NOW   NO  ONE  is  being  ripped  off  or  taken  advantage  of....JUST  READ   MY  messages  before  you  order...IN A  few  days,  I  should  have  outlook express back up   and  all  orders  can be  recognized thru  them...We  will make  note of this on the site  and  also  on the  forums as well.....UNTIL  THEN   just  use  paypal  or  notify  us directly  if  you  use  Autherize.net  services so we can be aware of your  order......GEEEEZ   I   hope  this  get  thru  to  most...Right  MK   ?

In reply to Message (54375) Angry WARNING Waterlogged Productions

By pkahl2 - uu Tue 22/05/12 20:47:09 GMT

HI,

last week I joined Waterloggedproductions. I paid via mastercard but since last week I get no passwort. And also I get no answer for my mails.

Is there anybody else with the same problems for this site?

Regards Pete

http://liquidladies.waterloggedproductions.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]