WetlookPro

Message # 54361

Subject: Pictures Euwetlook.com and wetlookhunter.com new updates html

Date: Mon 21/05/12 11:11:08 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello guys,
In the new update Theodora is back in the bath for another winter clothing update, jacket, pantyhose,
boots (who will come off at some point) and a nice sweater dress with a shirt underneath.
And we do have a new update on wetlookhunter.com
As usual more free pictures are available on the site.
For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

We need your opinion
Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2200+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVEUWetlook
Theodora is back in the bath for another winter clothing update, jacket, pantyhose, boots (who will come off at some point) and a nice sweater dress with a shirt underneath.
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
She is 21 she is Hungarian and she looks great in the bath tub. Don't believe this? Check out her update and you will see what I mean ;) We got her in the bath with all her clothes on and it's true, she found the clothed bath "a bit odd" in the beginning BUT then she played along nicely and she posed a lot to the cameras. And even if in the beginning she told me when I've asked "how she feels" that it's a bit "odd" in the end of the clip the "odd part" was just a bad memory and she played into the bath as she would do this for a long time. So at the end of the day we have a nice update for all the fans who like to see a casual dressing soaked into a bath tub on the body of a nice 21 years old girl.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVEUWetlook
We asked Maya to come over for a little fun in the kiddy pool and she was kind enough to dress appropriately for the occasion.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Yarina
It was a nice sunny day and me and my camera guy was walking around in the city when I saw this nice girl walking out from a store... I begin to run after her and I hoped that Soreen have the camera running. I reached the girl and I introduced myself and she said her name is Yarina (the name means "remembrance" in native Quichua language of the Incas as I found out later). Yarina was going home after she did some small shoppings for the afternoon. I asked her if she speak English which ans she said yes... so from that moment we could have the conversation in English. I asked her if she work somewhere and she told me that she is unemployed at the moment and of course I was up for offering her a job. I told her that her job will be to step into the shower right in the clothes she was wearing and of course she considered the idea "strange" as she actually told me. And because she said "strange" I proved her that is not so strange and I asked her if she ever got wet with her clothes on EVER in her life and she said that she did... "it's normal" she said... So there was my point... how something be strange when it's normal? :)) Anyway... I explained her the fact that the feeling is better then to get wet in the rain because we have hot water and then a dryer for her clothes so she will enjoy getting wet... See for yourself how the rest of the persuasion went and how we got Yarina in our shower.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
Enjoy the free pics, and have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]