Wetlook-Online

Message # 54332.1.3.1.1.2

Subject: Happy Re:agreed, meaningless, unimaginative & absurd

Date: Mon 21/05/12 20:36:06 GMT

Name: alonzo uy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the advice; and please don't get m,e wrong.

I wasn't talking about glamorous, fantastic pictures, these form a separate class where elegant clothes and shoes are adequate.

I like these artsy pictures, but they never capturing the casual, seemingly candid atmosphere.

And whe it comes to that, the air in the market is pretty thin, particularly in the action section (but there ARE photographers that are good at this, but rarely so).

The usual presentation is a model wading in, waving her arms, maybe she plays with her hair,

looks around, maybe swims a bit, and gets out. In some cases, the clothes vary.

Maybe I am not hardcore fetishist enough to appreciate that and be satisfied with only the view of wet fabric

on a reasonably beautiful woman /girl.  : )

"2) Buy a camera, hire a model or get a girlfriend, go to the beach and shoot to your heart's content "

That's what I've done for a few years because my friends and I could rarely find what we wanted to see,

and my friends I work with and I still are having great fun when we do the shootings.

Like you, we also often have a few people looking on. However. I do not sell the pictures, or put them online.

In reply to Message (54332.1.3.1.1) None Re:agreed, meaningless, unimaginative & absurd

By EdR - uu Sun 20/05/12 15:34:43 GMT

Well Alonzo, you are entitled to your opinion. As a producer myself, there is one truth when it comes to photography, we can't always please everyone.

As for my own photography, I can tell you this, I am not interested in photographing realistic images. I prefer the totally improbable situations. I am photographing a fantasy, not real life. Who has ever seen high heels on a beach? No one and thats the point! I can tell you this, whenever we go to the beach and do a photo shoot we often attract a crowd of people intrigued by what we are doing and they are typically surprised by the fact that we have models in clothes, and wearing heels in the surf. The fact is I'm not there to photograph the norm, otherwise I'd just shoot another beautiful barefoot babe, in a bikini, on the beach, if I wanted realism.

Now, if you want images of girls getting wet in sneakers, trainers or whatever may I suggest to you a couple of different approaches.

1) Find a producer who can provide you with custom videos and / or photos

or

2) Buy a camera, hire a model or get a girlfriend, go to the beach and shoot to your heart's content

If you do the latter, and go into business selling wetlook, I'd be curious as to if you can be "witty", or "original", and if we're likely to see a fulfilling, meaningful image with imaginative posing, simply by using sneakers.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (54332.1.3.1) Depressed agreed, meaningless, unimaginative & absurd

By alonzo - uy Sat 19/05/12 23:18:42 GMT

Agreed, these shoes never get wet, they make the scene look totally improbable and artificial, it doesn't make the look realistic in any way but just ridiculous. Who has ever seen high heels on a beach or in a stream? It renders the "casual" look of the jeans useless and absurd. To me, it just looks too snobbishly fetishist. Maybe it's economical for a producer to cater to wetlook lovers and plastic shoe fetishists at the same time, but don't expect us to erupt in cheers.

I think, however, we just shouldn't expect most producers to be witty or original in their ways. Even with sneakers or other footwear more adequate for the beach or the creek, we're likely to see the same empty, nondescript, meaningless, unimaginative posing standards we've seen so many times before over and over again. That's so boring I wouldn't pay a cent for it.

In reply to Message (54332.1.3) None Totally agree....

By Jim - de Sat 19/05/12 18:20:26 GMT

f.e.running shoes with socks would be great....always barefeet in heels is boring.
In reply to Message (54332.1) None Always bloody high heels - can't _anyone_ think of any other footwear???? [nt]

By WetCasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Fri 18/05/12 14:07:23 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (54332) Pictures Blue jeans in the sea

By SeeMeWet - david@artaqua.co.uk gb Fri 18/05/12 12:27:59 GMT

Elise braves the sea in south Wales in her blue jeans.

4:25 minutes of video and 63 photos.

http://www.seemewet.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]