WetlookPro

Message # 54317

Subject: Pictures Story contest winner and new wetlook4u.com update html

Date: Wed 16/05/12 19:24:55 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,
we have a update on wetlook4u.com and a winner for the contest story from last week is JT (but we gave out a second prize too for Joe's story)
Please read the winner story below (the story is for the update from May 6.
As usual we have more free pictures from the new update on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

We need your opinion
Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2200+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
Monika's update was a custom video request... The brief version of the script was that Monica is a pool inspector and she wanted to be sure that the water is proper to be used for swimming. After she tested the temperature and the clarity of the water she need to test the water one more time before she completes the test, BUT when she attempted to get her hand into the pool, she accidentally falls in, soaking her sneakers, jeans and blouse... Well it was obvious at this point that the water is perfectly fine for swimming so she stayed for a while to enjoy the perfect water.
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
This update was a subject of a contest and the winner story is below:

Esther woke up in the morning to find her boyfriend had laid out a PVC black nurses outfit and a note attached. Please give this sexy number a try and I will look forward to seeing you in it tonight...the note said. She was offended thinking this will make me like his hor....but then the second part peaked her interest. It said...if you can wear this sex outfit and make it through our back roads to cottage without getting any mudd on it, I will pay you to put it on for me tonight...$1000! She pulled the outfit off the bed much more eagerly and found the fit to be much tighter then she thought it would be. Looking in the mirror she thought wow I do look good. Now the dare part...I must be careful to get this $1000. I need this recorded she thought out loud. He will never believe me. A short phone call led to a friend with a videocamera and the dare began. This is so simple she thought as she made her way to the cottage. Getting lost in the outdoor serenity and the beautiful day, she found herself in a puddle. Fuck! She screamed in her head. Well at this point I may as well see what this mudd feels like on this PVC. Strooking the mud on her pant legs brought another thought...I will reverse this dare on him! With a plan in mind she continued to the cottage. Once in the cottage she started filling the tub with water. While it was filling she wrote a note to her boyfriend....I stepped in a puddle and lost the $1000 bet BUT if you can make it through this video I shoot in the bathtub without getting an erection....then I will give you $1000 and you will only owe me a night of romance! This will be easy she thought...he is a sucker or water and PVC. She returned to the tub and teased him by just slowly washing off the mud. Stepping up the steam, she entered the tub and begin to caress her body allowing beads of water to trickle down the PVC. Thinking about getting her hair wet which was his ultimate weak point, made her think...no I will play this show much more just in case. She then laid her bod into the water and the movement of her slender body through the water even made her feel a bit aroused. The PVC was tight but she could feel the water slipping against her skin and tickling her. Laying back into the water she decided to start inserting the dagger. Unzipping the PVC top she revealed the leather bra that would make any heart melt. This could be the best part but she knew she had the ace yet as her hair was dry yet. Seductivly moving her legs in ways that made water run down the pant she then decide to insert the dagger. Tipping her head back towards the water, she gently and slowly gave her hair the wetlook that would make any head turn to look at her. She knew she had done it! This was so sexy she could feel her heart racing. Not able to stop herself in part, but also wanting to make sure this bet was hers....she pulled her pants down. Thong showed and this was an amazing contrast to the black she had on. A little more of a show with this thong and I have this no doubt she thought. With the movement of her hips, and the pants coming down completely, she only wish he were actually here as she was now feeling it. Time to wrap this up she thought knowing he would not be back for several hours. She then stepped out of the tub and grabbed her clothes thinking, I need to dry these out for another use...this was actually really fun for me!

Thank you JT for the wonderful story.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
This is one of our favorite updates with Michaela to date; originally a custom video made for a client last year, a video where the script required her to act very sexy, her clothes had to be seethru without any bra under the white shirt, and all the action was under the shower. The original time of the video was 25 minutes and we did not want to cut the footage because every minute is a filled with passion and erotica...
So if you are a fan on Michaela, you want to see her topless, you want to see her shampooing her clothes and you want to see her seethru clothes clinging on her sexy body, you have to have this video in your collection. Believe us - like the client who ordered this originally (BIG thanks for the order, by the way), you will not be disappointed of what you will get.

Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
Do you remember the update with Andreea E. from 10 days ago? We are sure you do, and we have a little surprise for you: We did a follow up of that scene!
The plot was easy, but that was not the point - the point was to have two girls in the tub, and a clip featuring kisses, topless shots, pantyhose, tight jeans and a lot of fun. Enjoy!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U ... Karida
Karida is ready for business again... but not for a wall street business ;) for a wet and sexy business and because she take this kind of business very seriously she wear a proper business suit with stockings and heels and underneath that suit you can see a sexy satin underwear which comes off too till the clip is over.
Free Preview
HDVAquaMaidens (RO) ... Default
This is Christina's first underwater clip. She did her best she can to hold her breath and be pretty underwater and above it. Check it out if she succeed.
Free Preview
EUWetlook ... Anna X
Another one of Anna's outfits get soaked under the shower in this update. She wear high heeled shoes and pantyhose to complete the outfit. And the white blouse become a little seethru when wet...

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
Enjoy the free pics, and have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]