Message # 54310.1.1.1

Subject: None Thanks guys....

Date: Thu 17/05/12 02:39:21 GMT

Name: WK uu

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.yahoo.com/ / waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks Anothony & MK..      

Yes I still have outlook express from Bell south on this PC with windows XP  from 2005..  I am writing on a new PC from HP group while I have the other one inspected again!!!....The sound quit on it 2 weeks ago  and  now  outlook express won't honor my passcodes and I can't even get in  Using mail2web.com

But  this is a new machine I am on  and do not like   going to wetlook   communities or  strange sites  for my own  protection.  Sure I  got a great AV  with N.360  and firewall,   but common  sense  says  if you  don't want  do do  on  you...don't play with it???

So  I  keep  my  new machine away  from  bad stuff as much as possible.

NOW...for  my   news...since I  cannot  get  my  e-mail  from  Outlook  express,    that  means  I  have  some  customers  who  placed incomplete orders thru paypal  and they were written to  about it  from   my other  e-mail...I  have  NOT  heard  from these  customers after  3 attempts...I  met with Baby  today and she mentioned something  about someone  writing  wondering where there passcodes were using O>L>E...They  were told NOT TO,  but  yet they  do   and  then all the  crap and  whining begins  saying  we are ripping themn  off....They  got to understand I  am  not a computer geek or tech...My  system  went  bad and I mentioned it on the forum days ago.....I  just  hope these complainers  have the brains  to read threads that are  urgent  and not just be like a teenager wanting to see a playboy mag.  just for the pictures???  Read  folks.

But  again   thanks  MK  and Anthony  and  if  you  hear  any complaints  ...please steer  them  to the  thread  and saet them straight..I wanted this again  like A horse  eats  meat.....

Thanks...WK

In reply to Message (54310.1.1) Note Re:ATTENTION! URGENT! READ PLS.

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 16/05/12 21:09:24 GMT

Well... what MK says about Outlook Express being old is true, but the program hasn't stopped working just because it's old.

I am using Windows XP for my recreational browsing, and am using Outlook Express for my email client on that system, and it all still works just fine.

The successor as MK points out is Windows Mail, which I am using on a Vista system, and it's pretty much the same... it stores your email in a different way, but it pretty much looks and feels the same and operates the same as far as sending and receiving email - an email client is an email client.

The possible causes of a problem are most likely:

1. A virus - you should be using something to protect yourself... different people will swear by different products as best... I'm using Kaspersky and happy with it.

2. Failing disk drive (media). Drives have a limited operational life. I think it was Nigel who said that he routinely replaces his hard drives about every 2-3 years. Not a bad policy. You might get 10 or more years out of a hard drive, but in much less than that, sectors could be going bad and you won't know until you stumble upon files which have become corrupted (and unrecoverable), programs that won't run or a system that won't boot. By the time you notice the damage, its much too late to do anything about it.

If I were in your shoes, I'd do the following (in about this order):

1.  If I don't have an anti-virus product, I'd get one and get it operating on all the systems I care about.

2.  Back up my system.

3.  If the anti-virus found/repaired anything, make a new backup of the system post-repair and discard any pre-repair backups (they could be infected, and you don't want to re-infect)

4.  Use Windows Update to apply any outstanding updates - get in the habit of doing this regularly as many fix security problems.

5.  Get out your original Windows distribution disk and do a "repair". It may do nothing (if nothing is wrong), or it may find/fix something. Just be sure it's a "repair" or you may end up losing your data.

6.  If your hard drive is more than 3 years old, consider replacing it.

In reply to Message (54310.1) None Re:ATTENTION! URGENT! READ PLS.

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 16/05/12 16:22:26 GMT

I am sure some of the technical boffins on this forum can offer you some technical advice here....cos this appears to be a problem with your pc and not a problem with your cc provider....so it should be very easy to resolve.....

From my lay persons knowledge on such things....I can tell you..

1) If you are still using Outloook Express it means that your pc must be 10 years out of date and you must still be using an old PC running under Windows XP or Windows 98....cos Outlook Express is an obsolete email client that was replaced 10 years ago by a new version called "Windows Mail" when Windows XP o/s was replaced by Windows Vista o/s. Then, Windows Mail was replaced by a new client called "Windows Live Mail" when Windows 7 o/s came out 2 years ago.....so your email client is at least 10 years out of date and obsolete, so you need to upgrade to Windows Live Mail which is the latest email client that comes with Windows 7 machines.

2) If your email client is not working it probably means your config settings have been lost or corrupted....so just open a new email account with your client and enter your Bellsouth SMTP address, your username and password again, and that should fix it.

3) If you are unable to use your email client....just configure Google Mail or Yahoo Mail to import your Bellsouth emails into Googlemail or Yahoo Mail.....i.e. just open a free email box with Google or Yahoo Mail...and then you can go to their settings and set things up to be able to import and read external pop mail accounts....which is what I do what I am travelling and not able to access my local pc email client...i.e. when I travel...I just use my Yahoo email box to import and read my external emails into Yahoo etc.

Even if your pc is at the workshop....you don't need it....cos you can use your cellphone to read Google mail or Yahoo mail....and then be able to read your Bellsouth emails into Yahoo or Google and read them on your cell phone.

4) You do not need to read emails in order to know if a payment has been made to your authorize.net merchant account.....cos you can just go directlty to the Authorize.net website and login using your merchant id login and password...and be able to view your incoming transactions at the Authorize.net website if your email is not working.

I am sure Baby or of your tech-savvy girls can easilty fix this problem...cos it seems to be a very simple one to resolve....even for a lay person like me.

MK

In reply to Message (54310) Read This ATTENTION! URGENT! READ PLS.

By Waterloggedproductions - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com us Wed 16/05/12 03:35:56 GMT

This message  is  for all customers who may be placing an order with us on the Liquidladies  site in the coming weeks....

****NOTE****   If you order usung credit card thru Autorize.net  services, then you may get a small delay in your order for memberships..

This is due to Outlook express e-mail not working at the weinerking@bellsouth.net e-mail....The  site is fine to order from,  but I do not get the messages!!

I have to wait until they get posted at the bank.

Until further notice when the machine comes out of the shop for repairs,  IT is advisable for ALL  orders to go thru Paypal Only.

Just  select Alt payment and you will be automatically  re-directed to the paypal icons and selections   PLUS...This is  how you must pay for

the special of the month in May  for a 6 month membership only 41.95.....So  be   warned  Payments  thru auth.net will be a delay on order,  Go thru Paypal  and we get it right away.

Sorry  for any inconvience,   but I must protect my system due to some strange occurances..

Thank you much........WK    Waterloggedproductions

www.waterloggedproductions.com    or  e-mail  me directly if u have questions at   waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]