minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 19:13:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 54310.1

Subject: None Re:ATTENTION! URGENT! READ PLS.

Date: Wed 16/05/12 16:22:26 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am sure some of the technical boffins on this forum can offer you some technical advice here....cos this appears to be a problem with your pc and not a problem with your cc provider....so it should be very easy to resolve.....

From my lay persons knowledge on such things....I can tell you..

1) If you are still using Outloook Express it means that your pc must be 10 years out of date and you must still be using an old PC running under Windows XP or Windows 98....cos Outlook Express is an obsolete email client that was replaced 10 years ago by a new version called "Windows Mail" when Windows XP o/s was replaced by Windows Vista o/s. Then, Windows Mail was replaced by a new client called "Windows Live Mail" when Windows 7 o/s came out 2 years ago.....so your email client is at least 10 years out of date and obsolete, so you need to upgrade to Windows Live Mail which is the latest email client that comes with Windows 7 machines.

2) If your email client is not working it probably means your config settings have been lost or corrupted....so just open a new email account with your client and enter your Bellsouth SMTP address, your username and password again, and that should fix it.

3) If you are unable to use your email client....just configure Google Mail or Yahoo Mail to import your Bellsouth emails into Googlemail or Yahoo Mail.....i.e. just open a free email box with Google or Yahoo Mail...and then you can go to their settings and set things up to be able to import and read external pop mail accounts....which is what I do what I am travelling and not able to access my local pc email client...i.e. when I travel...I just use my Yahoo email box to import and read my external emails into Yahoo etc.

Even if your pc is at the workshop....you don't need it....cos you can use your cellphone to read Google mail or Yahoo mail....and then be able to read your Bellsouth emails into Yahoo or Google and read them on your cell phone.

4) You do not need to read emails in order to know if a payment has been made to your authorize.net merchant account.....cos you can just go directlty to the Authorize.net website and login using your merchant id login and password...and be able to view your incoming transactions at the Authorize.net website if your email is not working.

I am sure Baby or of your tech-savvy girls can easilty fix this problem...cos it seems to be a very simple one to resolve....even for a lay person like me.

MK

In reply to Message (54310) Read This ATTENTION! URGENT! READ PLS.

By Waterloggedproductions - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com us Wed 16/05/12 03:35:56 GMT

This message  is  for all customers who may be placing an order with us on the Liquidladies  site in the coming weeks....

****NOTE****   If you order usung credit card thru Autorize.net  services, then you may get a small delay in your order for memberships..

This is due to Outlook express e-mail not working at the weinerking@bellsouth.net e-mail....The  site is fine to order from,  but I do not get the messages!!

I have to wait until they get posted at the bank.

Until further notice when the machine comes out of the shop for repairs,  IT is advisable for ALL  orders to go thru Paypal Only.

Just  select Alt payment and you will be automatically  re-directed to the paypal icons and selections   PLUS...This is  how you must pay for

the special of the month in May  for a 6 month membership only 41.95.....So  be   warned  Payments  thru auth.net will be a delay on order,  Go thru Paypal  and we get it right away.

Sorry  for any inconvience,   but I must protect my system due to some strange occurances..

Thank you much........WK    Waterloggedproductions

www.waterloggedproductions.com    or  e-mail  me directly if u have questions at   waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]