minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 09:30:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 54310

Subject: Read This ATTENTION! URGENT! READ PLS.

Date: Wed 16/05/12 03:35:56 GMT

Name: Waterloggedproductions us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This message  is  for all customers who may be placing an order with us on the Liquidladies  site in the coming weeks....

****NOTE****   If you order usung credit card thru Autorize.net  services, then you may get a small delay in your order for memberships..

This is due to Outlook express e-mail not working at the weinerking@bellsouth.net e-mail....The  site is fine to order from,  but I do not get the messages!!

I have to wait until they get posted at the bank.

Until further notice when the machine comes out of the shop for repairs,  IT is advisable for ALL  orders to go thru Paypal Only.

Just  select Alt payment and you will be automatically  re-directed to the paypal icons and selections   PLUS...This is  how you must pay for

the special of the month in May  for a 6 month membership only 41.95.....So  be   warned  Payments  thru auth.net will be a delay on order,  Go thru Paypal  and we get it right away.

Sorry  for any inconvience,   but I must protect my system due to some strange occurances..

Thank you much........WK    Waterloggedproductions

www.waterloggedproductions.com    or  e-mail  me directly if u have questions at   waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]