Wetlook-Online

Message # 5429

Subject: TV Minor wetlook alerts

Date: Fri 22/08/03 01:22:56 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you can pick up Canadian broadcasts, you might want to watch for a new ad for Fido. I have no idea what the concept of the ad is, but it's basically this guy surrounded by a group of people. There are shots of him in various situations, including one in the shower. In the group are a couple of women more or less in the foreground, fully clothed and soaked.

Also, in North America, a new TV show "Cold Case". I recently saw a promo for it. Almost the entire promo is a slow-motion scene in which a group of people are getting out of a car in the rain. The camera tends to focus on one woman, Kathryn Morris; she is wearing a business suit and by all appearance, totally rain-soaked. If you go to the following link and click on "watch scenes from the show", you can see the rain scene, just beware that it's right at the end of a long video stream - it may test your patience. It also appears at the end of "Special Video Preview", but it's very short (1 or 2 sec).

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2003/shows/cold_case.shtml

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]