minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 09:01:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 54285.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Overwhelmed by so much good wetlook - how do you cope?

Date: Mon 14/05/12 16:21:44 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
MK, I agree with all the points you made.  There's one other potential way to "evolve" also, and I admit I've been extremely fortunate in my "evolution" over the past few years.  Several years ago, I met a lovely lady who not only enjoyed getting wet as much as I do - and as much as I enjoy seeing her do so, but was also compatible in many other ways.  I was smart enough to ask her to marry me, and we've been together for almost 4 years now - married a little over 3.  Although I continue to participate in this forum along with Graham's, I admit my support for producers has declined also (although not disappeared!)  The producers I spend any $$ with these days are those who both my wife and I enjoy, tempered by limited finances sometimes.

But my evolution did not move into a producer, but into an active participant with my lady.  During the warm weather months, we're probably wet on average at least once a week if not more.  Our fun has evolved some too, towards more dressy and elegant attire, almost always including shoes and stockings for her.  And although we continue to enjoy our backyard pool and spa often, the most fun is our public wetlook adventures - getting soaked together in elegant attire in public venues seems to provide the most fun for us.  So, we're constantly on the lookout for new public locations, and continue to keep our (ok, primarily her!) wardrobe updated with new clothes in silks, satins and linens along with sexy heels and stockings.  I realize our "evolution" isn't available to everyone, but we're sure enjoying it and each other!

In reply to Message (54285.1.1) None Re:Overwhelmed by so much good wetlook - how do you cope?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 13/05/12 21:39:44 GMT

Totally agree with wetwhiteandblue ...... there is a 2 word answer to "how do you cope"......i.e. YOU EVOLVE .... and develop more finite or newer interests....and Wetgeorge admits he has evolved too, cos in the past any kind of wetlook media would satisfy him, but now he says that he is not interested in anything unless it is in HD.

All species tend to evolve....when things get to be too boring......i.e. even some of the fish in the sea got bored with swimming ....so they decided to grow legs and explore the land....ha ha

Wetlook fans evolve in different ways, but most of the wetlook folks I know have tended to develop more and more finite tastes and become more picky, and many of them evolved to the point where they could no longer find media that satisfied them any more....so they decided to DO IT THEMSELVES and evvolve from being wetlook patrons....to becoming wetlook PRODUCERS themselves. E.G. I used to buy everything that UK Producer David Wilkey used to produce, until I evolved to the point where other producers media was not cutting it for me, so I decided to hire my own models and create my own media instead. Likewise....many of my best supporters and wetlook customers I used to have in the 1990's....no longer support my sites, cos.they evoolved too, and decided they could do things better themselves too (hello Edwin R.)

Back in the 1970's and 80's when I first started collecting wetlook media, I collected just about everything....no matter how lame it was....but today most of the people I know are like myself, and are very particular about what they deem to be worth saving today.

As far as wetlook models go.....once you become a producer, you are like "a kid in a candy store"....or like an alcoholic working in a brewery.......i.e. you over indulge yourself for a few years, and then you reach a "saturatiion point" (bad pun) where you have basically overdosed on too much wetlook and then it becomes more and more difficult (I avoided saying harder) trying to find new stuff that interests you. There are only so many ways to get a model wet, and only so many kinds of outfits etc, and within a few years you have done just about everything possible. So...one of the best ways to cure yourself of the wetlook afliction, is to become a producer...cos being a wetlook producer is like the therapy they gave Malcolm McDowell in the film "A Clockwork Orange"....to cure him of his interests in violence....i.e. just watch too much of it, and pretty soon you either become immune to it or you hate it.

So...if you are a fan of wetlook and are finding that your tastes are becoming more and more finite and less and less sites are producing media as per your tastes.....the good new is...it is much much easier today to become a wetlook producer in 2012 than it was 20 years ago....cos you no longer have to spend many thousands of dollars buying high quality video gear....cos today you can shoot high quality HD videos yourself using pocket cameras than only cost $99.....or on your cell phone.....so the good news is.... if you have a cellphone and a girlfriend.....then you can have all the fun you like as per your own tastes. The bad news is....after about 4-5 years you will be bored again, and looking for another new way to enjoy wetlook that does not currently exist today......

....i.e. I am still waiting for technology advancements to give us a holographic wetlook experience.....e.g. the latest Sony camcorders now have a mini projector built into the camcorder where you can project the imagery from your camcorder onto a screen......so hopefully before I die we will one day have the ability to project a wetlook hologram inteactive experience much like the Holodeck on the Star Trek TNG tv series.....cos that would be way cool......cos today we are bombarded by  too much Youtube pabulum.

MK

In reply to Message (54285.1) None Re:Overwhelmed by so much good wetlook - how do you cope?

By wetwhiteandblue - us Sun 13/05/12 20:14:25 GMT

It's not longer a turn on for me as we are so saturated with so much wetlook from media, videos and photos including the endless websites.  It was best when wetlook was rarer (pre-computer age) when one would find it at a beach, fountain or just by luck.  The rarity of it back then made it more provocative and a major turn on.  Unfortunately, too much of a good thing does have a negative effect - especially for us old times who like myself are becoming more selective to what turns me on.  
In reply to Message (54285) Question Overwhelmed by so much good wetlook - how do you cope?

By WetgeorgeSK - gb Sun 13/05/12 19:32:00 GMT

I remember when in the mid 90s at the beginning of web we appreciated the rare wetlook resources we had, mostly low-res images which took ages to load through slow internet connections.

Lately I have been a member of many wetlook website and I noticed that I seem to be overwhelmed by the amount of wetlook which is available these days. I have got countless gigabytes of wetlook and while still looking for new videos or sets, I don't have time to watch the videos I have already downloaded, many of them watched only 2-3 times, then they are forgotten and accidentally "rediscovered" months later. It leads to a situation when I am fussy about which websites I like and which I consider inferior, I don't subscribe to a website unless it offers HD videos, etc.

Is it me or do we really live in a time of overabundance of supply of wetlook?

How do you cope with such an amout of good material? Do you use a video playlist editor to ensure that you watch the videos at least from time to time?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]