minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 07:48:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 54198.2

Subject: Sad Re:OT: passing of an internet pantyhose fetish model "Amateur Adrianne"

Date: Sun 06/05/12 21:05:45 GMT

Name: WEST uu

Email: caddy1ss@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank You very much for paying Honor this Beatiful girl Jessica an I hope she's in a better place know.THANK YOU AGAIN JESSICA...........One more thing I couldn't read the story on Adrinne from Admin It wouldn't come up could you PLEASE see if you could find the story for me an many others.
In reply to Message (54198) Hello OT: passing of an internet pantyhose fetish model "Amateur Adrianne"

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Sun 06/05/12 09:31:59 GMT

I am posting it here because some people from the wetlook community also have pantyhose fetish.  This model was one of the first fetish models for pantyhose and a lot of people knew her.  She died at the age of 36.  Did you know her?  She went by the name "Amateur Adrianne".

Sadly, there was a lot of domestic violence and at some point, who knows what went through her mind, she shot her husband and then shot herself.  People who knew her by her real name saw the article on Herald Times and informed the rest of the pantyhose fetish community.

I tried to do my best here to write an article about her in a way that presents her as a person, rather then simply a model.  Turns out that she was friends with quite a lot of people.  Of course, I also didn't feature any of the details of her death.  That's a sad moment, perhaps a moment of insanity in her life.

http://fantasystockings.com/?p=1132

OK, here is a little bit On Topic...

Some of her favourite quotes from her Facebook:  

“Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.”  Bob Dylan

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”  Anonymous

Jessica

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]