minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:10:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5419.1.1.1

Subject: Hello "sobig" affects Emma Samms & Heather Locklear wet & messy clip too

Date: Thu 21/08/03 13:50:08 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
fyi...the bloody sobig virus has brought my cable modem service to it's knees in the past 2 days...and whereas I normally get downstreams at 1 megabits plus, I can barely get 100kbps from my cable modem today...and this slowdown has also impacted all my digital cable tv channels too...cos my internet and cable tv service running off the same incoming cable pipeline..so when the internet is slow, my digital cable tv channels at the higher range of channels are very weak and the picture freezes up and breaks apart too. This has buggered me today, cos the classic Emma Samms/Heather Locklear water trough and mud pit scene from the 1988 episode of Dynasty was being repeated today...and although I have the clip 3-4 times already, my prior copies were poor copies and I was eagerly waiting to get a crisp clean digital cable version of this clip. But no...the bloody virus not only buggered up my email inbox and internet conncections, the slowdown has cause my digital cable tv channels to crawl and freeze up and break up the digital tv picture...so I was not able to tape it this afternoon...the signal from the cable company is too weak today.

Anyway...if anybody in the USA is interested in taping that clip...it will be repeated tomorrow morning at 5am eastern time on the SOAPNET digital cable channel.

Just my luck...a bloody virus buggers up my tv picture too..thats the problem with cable modems..the internet and tv are all coming in on the same pipeline. Maybe I should switch to DSL instead.

MK

In reply to Message (5419.1.1) Info Re: working fine for me

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 21/08/03 13:12:04 GMT

altho I had to delete about 80 "sobig's" today
In reply to Message (5419.1) Sad Was wondering about this! This forum is so slow really unusable for me [nt]

By Getwet - us Thu 21/08/03 12:35:13 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (5419) Hello off topic - the Sobig virus

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 21/08/03 10:16:21 GMT

If any of you are wondering why your internet connection is so slow in the last couple of days, and why your email box suddenly had dozens and dozens of extra emails per hour today...see the news reports about the new "sobig" virus that is jamming up in internet today.

I received over 300 emails in my inbox this morning...70% of them today were either Sobig or the old blaster virus.

This is so frustrating to have to clean out 30 to 40 emails per hour in your inbox.

Why doesn't some smart entrepreneur create an email service called "10k mail"...i.e. an email service that does not allow attachments to pass thru their servers and where no incoming messages can exceed 10k or they get killed at the source. I wish such an email service existed....cos I would be willing to pay $50 a month to have a spam free and virus fee non attachment based email service.

Juno used to be good for that...i.e. no messages could exceed 60k...but thats too high for today's viruses.

Thats one reason why I stick with my 1988 prehistoric version of compuserve mail ...cos the system is so old and clunky...it cannot decode attachments and is not prone to viruses like outlook is.

Oh well...the delete button on my keyboard is getting worn out real fast these days.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.454 seconds to generate ]