minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 01:55:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 54188.2.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Jacket 100% Leather !!!!

Date: Sat 05/05/12 09:43:42 GMT

Name: GW de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

But why destroyed? My leatherpants and jackets are not destroyed after get wet! The leather is a little bit harder, but with some "Lederpflege mit Bienenwachs" they are fine.

I love your new video! But next time use more the handbag, and wear leathergloves! :)

Sorry for my english

Warum ist die Jacke kaputt, nur weil sie nass wurde? Meine Lederhosen und Lederjacken halten bereits seit einigen komplett nassen Erlebnissen. Das Leder ist etwas fester geworden, aber wenn es mit Lederpflegemitteln behandelt wird, ist es wieder weich und tragbar. Das Leder sollte noch im leicht feuchten Zustand mit Lederpflege mit Bienenwachs eingerieben werden. Kein Lederfett!

Das Video gefällt mir sehr gut! Aber nächstes Mal sollte die Handtasche länger mit ins Wasser genommen werden, ruhig bis zum Schluss! Und zu dem Outfit hätten sehr gut Lederhandschuhe gepasst. Und Lederstiefel. :)

In reply to Message (54188.2) Read This Jacket 100% Leather !!!!

By WetlookBeauties - info@wetlookbeauties.com uu Fri 04/05/12 22:57:02 GMT

Website: http://www.wetlookbeauties.com// www.WetlookBeauties.com

Just have a look at the lable of the Jacket we used for the video:

I paid 250$ for this Jacket and it was destroyed after the shooting in the pool.

So please don't destroy our sales by negative comments like you did !!! Thanks.

THIS is one of the hottest Outfits we ever used for the Videos and one of my personal favorites.

In reply to Message (54188) Pictures Wet Leather Outfit !!!

By WetlookBeauties - info@wetlookbeauties.com uu Fri 04/05/12 21:56:44 GMT

Website: http://www.wetlookbeauties.com// www.WetlookBeauties.com

Hello Wetlook Friends,

we are happy to present a very special Video to you Dancing :

http://www.wetlookbeauties.com/wet-leather-outfit-p-42.html

Shayna is a really hot biker babe! :-) She wears a sexy black leather outfit with short skirt, top, jacket, high-heels and purse. And she looks incredibly cool and sexy – Wow! Slowly she steps with her endless legs into the shallow water of the pool. At one of the fountains she splashes water on her skirt and top. The water rolls off the leather slowly and leaves a fascinating shine. The cool blonde knees down in the water. Now her leather skirt gets totally soaking wet and the top slowly soaks too and gets heavier. Shayna sprawls lascivious in the water! When her leather jacket is finally completely dripping wet, she slowly takes it off … Shayna is so sexy!!!

Enjoy !!! Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]