Wetlook-Online

Message # 54178.1.1.1.1

Subject: None OT - Florida real estate

Date: Fri 04/05/12 17:09:56 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's not me doing this. While I am a licensed realtor in the State of Florida and used to sell properties in the 1990's I quit working in real estate in 1995 cos the 2 things there are far too many of in this world....are realtors and lawyers. I used to live in the UK in the 1970's in a city that had a population of  250,000 people, and there were only about 20 realtors servicing that city, so you could make a decent living when there are only 20 licensed realtors serving a community of 250,000 people. And then I moved to Florida to a small town that only had a population of 20,000 people.....yet there were over 2500 licensed realtors in that area.....so the USA is flooded with more realtors (and lawyers) per capita than any other country in the world.....so it is very hard to make money in real estate when there are far too many realtors and lawyers in town. Florida's population is 10 times smaller than the population of Japan....yet it has 100 tmes more lawyers and realtors than Japan does.

I do not believe that these real estate companies are smarter than the computer scientists and algorhythm geniuses at Google (who control  how the Youtube search engine works)....cos I do not believe these realtors have found a loophole trick that can fool the Youtube search engine into bringing up their real estate listings all the time......cos our experience with Google search engine results has been.....when we hired a smart developer to create a routine that would bring our websites onto page 1 in Google search results.....no matter how smart you are....Google developers are smarter than you, and they will quickly identify the loophole you are exploiting....and they will quickly shut down the exploit routine you created to trick search engine results....and then they will punish your site and de-list you.  So.....these real estate people using Youtube have not created an exploit to fool the search results....cos youtube/googlle have thousands of staff that can easily flag those exploits and shut them down....if they wanted too. So....if they do not shut them down.....then it appears to be a simple case of "money talks - b/s walks"....and corporate greed on the side of Youtube....and these real estate companies are greasing the palms of youtube/google and paying them to show their listings. So...to us....they appear as junk results....but to Google/Youtube....this is yet more money in the bag for them. Google/Youtube were already making 50 million dollars per month in ad revenues before these real estate junk results started happening.....but I guess that is not enough money for them....so they need to make more money....cos Google may be saving up to buy a couple of debt-ridden depressed properties as well....i.e. Spain and Italy....ha ha

>Still think MK should start buying up houses though

I can't do that....cos I am already stuck in a hole where the property I bought in 2005 has lost 50% of what I paid for it, so I have been trying to cut my losses and sell that property for months, but there are very few buyers these days. Even at a 50% loss I still can't find any buyers......so maybe what I should do is stage a big wetlook pool party in my pool and then post all the pics on Youtube along with my sales information on how to buy this property....cos then it would come up  all the tiime on Youtube searches and I would get lots of interest in the property.

If the real estate market gets any worse in Florida.....then I might as well just sell raffle tickets at $100 each and offer the house as a free prize in a raffle drawing....cos the house is pretty decent (built in 2004, 6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3 car garage, 4700 sq ft, pool and patio, gated community with security).

If you are seller, then life sucks....you lost 50% of your home values in the last 4 years...and Florida home values today are now set back to the way prices were in 1986.....so we are now living at 1986 price levels again and the last 26 years of gains have been wiped out.

If you are a buyer....there are loads of amazing deals you can get now....cos we moved out of our large home now and bought another 4 bed pool home for one third of the price of our other home...so we are living there now and will dump the larger home later this year.

MK

In reply to Message (54178.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Just exclude words guys...

By Ace - us Thu 03/05/12 23:59:04 GMT

Oh, that's a good point. I always forget you can do that on YouTube. Thanks! Still think MK should start buying up houses though....;)
In reply to Message (54178.1.1) Info Just exclude words guys...

By Mahoney - pl Thu 03/05/12 23:19:39 GMT

It can be done on YT, like on Google. Use shower, but exclude house, real, estate, sale etc - these will not come up in a wetlook video...
In reply to Message (54178.1) Talking Re:real estate is killing youtube

By Ace - us Thu 03/05/12 23:04:14 GMT

I've noticed exactly the same thing, and it's beyond frustrating. Any search with "bath" or "shower" returns an overwhelming number of real estate videos. My guess is that some realtors have decided it's easiest to make a slide show in Movie Maker, upload it to YouTube, and then just embed from their site. That way they don't have to deal with building/buying a site with Flash that can handle slideshows and photos, and can thus focus on the important parts of their job, like color-coordinating their ties and cufflinks. (Interestingly, a large percentage of the houses that I see are in Florida, and specifically Coral Gables and Boca Raton. MK, how does a side business in real estate speculation sound to you? I can see it now: WAMTEC Financial, LLC.)
In reply to Message (54178) Sad real estate is killing youtube

By aqaurius - m.heijdeman@upcmail.nl nl Thu 03/05/12 22:29:42 GMT

I follow this forum for several years now (it is great) and this is my first post

I would like to know what everybody thinks about this

The fun of searching youtube is over because of de economy crisis

Every search on youtube gives dozens of houses en other real estate

Is there nobody at youtube with the idea to create youtube-real estate.com

Maybe this is also the reason there are very few youtube posts the last months

stay wet

MC

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]