MyWetloook

Message # 54156

Subject: Pictures Casual + sexy + hunter update html

Date: Mon 30/04/12 14:40:05 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello Guys,
There are 3 new wetlook updates for this Monday, hopefully many of the fans will find something they like in them.
Enjoy the pictures posted below and check out the sites for more.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

We need your opinion

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2100+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVEUWetlook
Missy's casual clothes are looking really nice once she got them wet into the kiddy pool. She is wearing a pair of yellow ballet flats and nylon socks.
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
The day we spotted her on the street, Timi was on her way to her boyfriend and she looked just perfect for a casual date. So of course I could not let her dry for the afternoon. And AGAIN I have noticed, and I am more and more sure about it... if you pay attention and compliment a girl at the right time in the right place you can get almost everything from her.
I make a bet with any of you guys. Go anywhere in this world (in the middle day) and tell a girl that she is beautiful and you will see her face changing and a coffee with you will not be that far from that point. It works most of the times and before my lines here will become too cheesy and melodramatic I will stop ;)
I will tell you only that you will enjoy this beauty, soaked wet, with all her clothes on ;)

Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook
We saw them separately in the past in solo or lesbian style updates BUT it was their wish to make a couple of sessions together, and this is the first of them.
Ginger was looking at some pictures on the internet and Adria was reading a magazine. Adria notices that Ginger is caressing herself and whispered to her something that she knew Ginger will love to hear ;)
See the result of the whisper in this update.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVEUWetlook
Joana looks like she is ready for a Christmas party. Instead of presents and a Christmas tree, we only have a hot shower for her... Hey, it's better than nothing right?

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Nicoleta
The summer is near so there is no longer a problem to find girls who are less dressed then dressed... and probably in the near future we will see a lot of skirts too... Anyway... this time we met a girl who was not dressed for the summer yet but she was not dressed for the winter neither... The weather was very hot for April... so I hoped for a lady that is dressed light. We meet Nicoleta between some blocks and if you live between the blocks you know that when the summer is coming the smell comes too... ones bad other ones not so bad ;) Anyway to be honest I was very happy to see Nicoleta because she looked nice from behind when I see her and she was blond so I knew that if she will join us and have a clothed shower we will have a great update... we was around mid day and not much of ppl in that area so I was really happy to see a blond girl walking by... I start to run to catch her and I whispered to my camera man to wait a bit till he will approach (to not scary the girl).
I first made a joke regarding her Name (she said she is "Nico" when I've introduced myself. So I asked her is "Nico" comes from Nicopolis I am sure that the European guys with some History study know what Nicopolis is ;).
Anyway... the point is that my remark/joke make her laugh and it was very easy to get her to chat with me on a bench next to the place we meet.
Nico is a secretary at a construction company and she was just heading back for her work from her lunch break.
See for yourself if it was hard or easy to get her to take an hour off and to soak her outfit under our shower.

Note: This update was shot in HDV and encoded with at 1280x720 resolution. The clip is split in 4 parts for easier download.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
Enjoy the free pictures, and have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]