MyWetloook

Message # 54125.1

Subject: None My thoughts and some ideas

Date: Sat 28/04/12 01:47:08 GMT

Name: Dan us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've always been up front about wetlook, even to friends.  I'm not the kind of guy that needs to get wet but I do enjoy seeing females getting wet in the right kind of clothing. I am with my current partner for almost 6 years now and she was told within the first month.

The thing is not to make a big deal about it.. Just mention it the same way you would say, 'I like black clothes' or 'I like girls with glasses'.. Don't say "I have a secret to tell you" for example because then you are making the uninitiated feel uncomfortable about it.. I don't know why people make such a big deal about it.  It's ONLY wet clothes.. It's not like we are tying people up and simulating an abusive situation or anything..  It's something as simple as wearing a t-shirt in the shower.. or splashing your partner's leg a little while washing the car or watering the flowers..

If your partner asks "why?" just tell them the truth.. I've had an appreciation for this since I first saw an advert on the TV when I was 6 years old.. It just attracts me..

I know it's a scary thought, 'not being wanted' but I think, when it comes to being accepted, the risk of hiding who you are from a prospective long-term partner is greater than the risk of being up front.  The worst that can happen is this girl or boy does not like you for who you are.. I am loved for the weird person I am because I was honest from the beginning..  While you don't have to give your partner a user-manual about yourself on date number 1, it is perfectly acceptable to introduce new information about yourself in a casual manner.

If you want to let your partner know that you like wetlook but you are a little apprehensive, here are a couple of ideas that may help you to indirectly let them know you are a freak (just kidding!) :-)

1. This one takes a little planning but keep an eye on the weather forecast.  If you see that the weather will be sunny in the morning but a chance of rain in the afternoon then plan to take a nice long walk to a rural area.  Hopefully, the weather forecast was correct.  If it starts to rain, there will be no buildings to hide inside, only maybe some trees but by the time you get to the trees you will both be a little wet.. Now is the time to make a nice comment that she looks really good/sexy whatever with wet hair or wet shirt.. Don't be a pig about it, be nice and casual..

2. If it's a hot day and you are outside with your partner and you have a cold bottle of water, you can help to cool your partner by putting the bottle on the back of her neck or her arms or other body part. If she is receptive and allows you to do this you might get a little bit romantic and give her a few small kisses close to where you are using the bottle on her skin.. If she continues to be receptive then you can take the lid/cap off the bottle and pour a VERY small amount onto her skin.. If she likes this you can gradually continue and then repeat the last step above (make the comment about looking sexy etc).  This one is a little bit sensitive though so pick your moment carefully.. Not around friends, only when you are alone and private.. Don't just pour the bottle of water onto her chest.. Approach carefully and slowly and don't push the moment.. if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, don't worry.. Some girls just DON'T like getting wet!

3. There are lots of other little ways you can casually create oppotunities to let your partner know how good they look when they are wet.. I don't mean accidentally spilling your beer all over them, but if the 2 of you are in a playful mood and you are sitting each with a soft-drink you might dip 2 or 3 of your fingers into your drink and playfully flick them at an exposed part of her skin (shoulder for example, NOT FACE).  If she is not angry, you tell her you will clean it up and then move close to her and kiss the wet area until it is dry.. If she enjoys this then it is possible to take the scene further, maybe wait for one minute and then sprinkle on her chest just below the neck.. Again if she is not angry, move in to kiss this area for a moment.. When this area is dry you can make a nice comment that she tastes really good!  If she is receptive maybe you can develop the situation further and introduce more liquid..

The trick is not to make the other person feel uncomfortable.. If their first thought is that this is un-natural and therefore not allowed then it will be hard to change their minds about it in the future.  you don't have to declare to the world that "I LIKE WETLOOK" for everyone to know.. If your partner cares about you, she will remember that you had an extra sensual experience that time you "accidentally" sprayed her with the hose in the back yard, or she will not forget the great sex you had the time she fell on top of you with her clothes on in the bath..

When I worked for a different company a few years ago, I payed a compliment to a woman who worked in a different department who I saw once a day, that she looked nice that day.  About 4 months later I paid the same girl another compliment about how she looked nice this day.  She was able to tell me immediately that i liked how she looked in black clothes.. She remembered that the only 2 times I paid her a compliment were the days that she wore black clothes.  And she was just a random woman with other things on her mind.  Women rememeber.. So take the advice above, be careful in your approach and try to be "normal" about it.. it's just water..

In reply to Message (54125) None somewhat OT: when to tell your partner about your fetish?

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Sat 28/04/12 00:13:37 GMT

I encountered so many people through my hosiery blog who told me how their spouse doesn't share their interest and even sometimes protests by not doing to the extreme of what the other partner desires.  Where is the source here?  Could it be that the partner is upset that this sexual desire was not introduced to them upfront?

I consulted a sexual health educator on this topic.  She believes that it's best to tell the partner right away.  I think you may find this article interesting if you are not married and dating.  

When to tell your partner about your fetish?  (has hosiery fetish in mind, but applies to any fetishistic fun)

http://fantasystockings.com/?p=1032

Please, if you don't mind, check out her website too.  I'd like her to see some traffic, since if she doesn't, I suppose it won't make much sense to her to answer further questions.  I'd love to ask her something wetlook-related in the future.

Jessica

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]