minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 17:46:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 54100.2

Subject: Dancing Re:how I filmed my wetlook in the pond with swans - video and story

Date: Thu 26/04/12 17:10:32 GMT

Name: Estefan cl

Email: freshair326@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Jessica; What a great vidio! You are a real lovely lady and champ  to test the chillky waters of Stanley Park in April it  is something no?. Maybe it will be a little more comfortable in July. Your dress is just great since Chinese dresses are know for their figure flattery. Your audio is very creatitive since most wet look is just dunk and look. You are a real asset to this community and  I will welcome all your contributions. We are all excited to see what you will come up with next. PS I always check your advertizers.... estefan
In reply to Message (54100) None how I filmed my wetlook in the pond with swans - video and story

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Thu 26/04/12 04:07:08 GMT

This is the video that I filmed in the park in a pond with swans.  It is dedicated to Alex and Tyra from Wetlook-Online for their 10 year anniversary of excellent wetlook.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LQjtax3i6Q&feature=youtu.be / http://youtu.be/9LQjtax3i6Q  (Part 1, I'll edit Part 2 soon)

The idea for the dress came from the Asian holiday Songkran.  I kept on thinking when looking at the pictures from there that so many people are dressed very casually.  It happened that I stumbled upon this dress in a second hand store the same day and I decided to try something Asian themed in my videos.  It is not Thai of course, but Chinese, so it has no relation to the actual holiday.  I just thought it was cute.

I went to test it in the pool first, where I figured that I am not that good at posing underwater because I just wasn't sinking well.  Later I learned that it's because I swallow too much air.  That whole story is on my blog.  

I wanted to have a location where I can do wetlook, but where I can always talk.  Pool wouldn't be good - it's too noisy there for talking.  Bathtub - somewhat too common.  So even though it is April and it was still cold outside, I decided to go and try wetlook outdoors.  

We have a park nearby with beautiful swans.  I was hoping to have a chance to film with them some day.  So I went!   Some bread can do magic.  At some point (you'll see later when I edit Part 2), I had 2 geese and 2 swans with me.  In real life geese and swans are rivals, but here they share the same pond and we all got to do a happy Canadian wetlook photoshoot.  

I was a little bit afraid that I'll get bitten.  Geese sometimes bite.  I wanted to tell the cameraman to continue filming anyway if I get bitten because I think that such scene would get millions of hits - "wetlook model attacked by geese".  But nothing happened, geese hissed at the dogs that passed by with their owners, but they were nice to me because they knew I have bread for them.

This pond is called "Lost Lagoon".  Well, it's not very lost!  There are joggers and dog walkers there all the time.  I wonder what they thought of me in the water in such whether.  However, nobody said anything.  It was a lot of fun!  I didn't even seem to feel the cold because I was focused on what I was doing.

Jessica

(P.S. if you see ads on my videos, please give them a click, because throughout that shoot some shoes and clothes have suffered, let's just say)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]