Message # 54099

Subject: Read This bad times with PC / viruses

Date: Thu 26/04/12 03:33:39 GMT

Name: WK us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com/ / waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS/NEW CUSTOMERS !!

I  have  had one heel of a time trying to keep things  going with what I had to work with  and  thanks  to  Baby  and Weygod  for all their  back up support

for people who joined or tried to order from us  since early last  March.     I  have good   anti virus software and have  had it some time,  but  some how  things

went from bad to worse to CRASH.   Well I  had several options and  NONe of them cheap,  but I  got another PC  and  had this older one  fixed...Now I have a personal computer tech,  but charges and arm and a leg,  so  while at Best Buy  getting a new system,  I purchase a package that  goes through Geek Squad and does repairs for 1 year on 3 different computers....Thing  was  They are so damn  slow  and  then I  had to write Dell to get the Windows XP   drive sent to me again, because I lost the original and that slowed things  down.

Now  I  have  run Liquidladies/Waterloggedproductions  since  2001   and have  NEVER  and I mean  NEVER  screwed anyone  over...EVER!...We  even go as far as

compensating  those  customers  who we may have really inconvieninced...They  might want to testify to that if they read,   but  I  went  back over a month from today and wanted to catch up on threads and  I found some  really  NASTY things  said about us  and these  people just  did not  know the fact  or  probally did not  give a damn,    To  this  time writing this  I  am  still having  troubles  with e-mail from Bell South...I  know a few customers  have  waited for a few days,  but Wetgod took care of them too...This is a nightmare for me and I really did not apprciate negative comments  from:

Message # 53627

Subject:  liquidladies.waterloggedproductions

Date: Thu 08/03/12 08:08:51 GMT

Name: Darren  

and also the people  who followed sute with no balls to give a name,  just  bash bash bash....

Well  as I  said  you  do not stay in business here long  if you are a clip joint  and we have been around for over a decade  and still here  while  many others have gone their ways,  but  if  people are NOT  satified with us anymore and  do not  wish us to be around.   I  can  sure remedy that  problem  as this is getting

pretty discusting when people just pick, nag and complain all the  time.  Just  like the airlines,  when   so  many  close up or  merge  there are only a few left and  you can bet  Prices will GO up up and up.

So  now I am back  and  hopefully  fixed  I can return to the helm  and make sure all customers get prompt service while I am still here,  but  Not  sure how  much long  I will be able to continue...It  takes  money  to pay these  girls  and  send them on trips...It will come out of  funds through sales and not my private funds..  This  is how it always has been....One  feeds the other  and  there is No  room  for  moochers  who  want free  Tubes  and  those  that  give these silly girls  dares to get wet, for a guys  thrill  who  does not have to pay anything  and the  girls are just dumb enough to do it for them  ,  but  it is  too bad  they do not  know the outcome of their dares to these people.   Wet look is indeed  not what it was 10 years ago  and in my personal opinion,  it  is headed  further down hill due to the lack of satisfied sales to all the producers who work hard to make it happen   just to be besided by free tubes and dares.

But again my appologies to anyone that was inconvieinced during my  Month away and please let me or Baby Girl know  if we can do anything to keep our loyal viewers happy.

Regards....WK

waterloggedproductions@gmail.com       (baby)

waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com    (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]