minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 10:42:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 54072.2.1.2

Subject: None Re:but what's up with fox hides in 20th century?

Date: Mon 23/04/12 17:37:05 GMT

Name: Wetlongskirts gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

In other words, it comes down to a personal decision on which you regard as being more important out of your preferences or the suffering animals? As a vegan, I chose the latter and so went down a different path to you. Having said that, causing or condoning animal suffering for vanity/cosmetic reasons (e.g. fur coats) is pretty difficult for anyone to defend in my opinion.
In reply to Message (54072.2.1) None Re:but what's up with fox hides in 20th century?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 23/04/12 00:53:23 GMT

Perhaps it is no longer in fashion, but natural furs are almost always better insulators than anything artificial replacement... from a purely practical point of view, a natural fur coat will probably keep you much warmer in cold weather.I know a lot of people seem to have trouble with animals raised for food, hide, or other by-products, and frankly there are certain aspects of the process I'd rather not know about. But all things considered, I'd still prefer not give up my leather furniture, coat, wallet, etc. or my steak, hamburgers etc. - any non-animal substitute you can think of just won't quite measure up.

In reply to Message (54072.2) None but what's up with fox hides in 20th century?

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Sun 22/04/12 22:45:44 GMT

I thought that fur was sort of done with...

I remember those fox hides when I was a kid, they were in fashion and my mom had one.  But now I would never buy one, I just can't think of supporting that type of industry.  

In reply to Message (54072) Video Glastonbury meets DSquared (Muddy Boots!)

By Anonymous - se Sun 22/04/12 18:40:37 GMT

Glastonbury meets DSquared for Spring 2012 from the Caten brothers at DSquared2 in Milan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQiiL8qDQs&feature=youtu.be&hd=1 / http://youtu.be/jmQiiL8qDQs?hd=1

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]