minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 17:13:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 54072.2.1.1

Subject: Hello I wear leather and I am not vegetarian, but fox is different...

Date: Mon 23/04/12 01:58:04 GMT

Name: Jessica ca

Email: friends@fantasystockings.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Anthony, I understand, I love steak too!  Also, in fact I was wearing all leather today - skirt, jacket, purse.

I also have a lot of leather from cow/pig/lamb and I even have sheepskin jackets.  That wouldn't be ethical to waste animal skins from animals consumed for food.  I think I am totally obsessed with leather, in fact, I have a lot of skirts, jackets, shoes, bags, you name it.

There is a type of sheep called Toscana that has very long hair, looks almost like fox if processed properly.  I even modeled those garments in the past.  

Llama is also great!  They don't need to take the hide, they just trim the animal's hair.  In fact on my trip to Victoria I've seen a llama that was shaved like a poodle dog!

Fox is a little different, you see, they are not for eating, so they only get slaughtered for the fur.  

In reply to Message (54072.2.1) None Re:but what's up with fox hides in 20th century?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 23/04/12 00:53:23 GMT

Perhaps it is no longer in fashion, but natural furs are almost always better insulators than anything artificial replacement... from a purely practical point of view, a natural fur coat will probably keep you much warmer in cold weather.I know a lot of people seem to have trouble with animals raised for food, hide, or other by-products, and frankly there are certain aspects of the process I'd rather not know about. But all things considered, I'd still prefer not give up my leather furniture, coat, wallet, etc. or my steak, hamburgers etc. - any non-animal substitute you can think of just won't quite measure up.

In reply to Message (54072.2) None but what's up with fox hides in 20th century?

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Sun 22/04/12 22:45:44 GMT

I thought that fur was sort of done with...

I remember those fox hides when I was a kid, they were in fashion and my mom had one.  But now I would never buy one, I just can't think of supporting that type of industry.  

In reply to Message (54072) Video Glastonbury meets DSquared (Muddy Boots!)

By Anonymous - se Sun 22/04/12 18:40:37 GMT

Glastonbury meets DSquared for Spring 2012 from the Caten brothers at DSquared2 in Milan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQiiL8qDQs&feature=youtu.be&hd=1 / http://youtu.be/jmQiiL8qDQs?hd=1

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]