MyWetloook

Message # 54070.2

Subject: None Re:Wetlook in Classic TV

Date: Tue 24/04/12 00:09:14 GMT

Name: Will us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the info...I just checked my local library and they have this box set so I have it on hold...the library can be a great source for old TV boxed sets...also giving the episode is a huge time saver!
In reply to Message (54070) DVD/CD Wetlook in Classic TV

By wetgalfan - wetgalfan@yahoo.com us Sun 22/04/12 16:46:18 GMT

I found a decent scene on an old Season 1 episode of Adam-12.  If you have access to a Season 1 box set, it's on Disk 1, Episode 11.  Reed and Malloy respond to a neighbor dispute.  When they get there, they find two men and one woman, all soaked.  The woman is wearing a late '60's mini-skirt and long-sleeve pull over and unlike how a lot of shows did it by misting actors down, she is visibly drenched.  Her husband is trying to wrestle her into the house.  The wifes went berserk and started housing each other down over the fence during a dispute over one of the house's automatic sprinklers getting the other's laundry wet.  Later we see both women in the back yards at it again with the hoses.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]