minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 08:40:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 54001.2.1

Subject: None Re:Make a tv program about the wetlook fetischism?

Date: Sat 14/04/12 23:00:29 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI websters dictionary defines a the term fetish perfectly ...

"an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression"

The key phrase is "whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification".

Which means that a fetishist is somebody who is unable to achieve orgasm unless they are worshipping the object of their fantasy (which is how other dictionaries also define it).

This means that a fetishist cannot reach orgasm and have traditional sex without the presence of their favorite object (in our case wetlook) being present.

I agree with you.....i.e. the term fetishist is often mis-used and wrongly attributed....e.g. how many times have you heard people say that "Elvis had a fetish for peanut and jelly sandwiches"....or that women have a fetish for chocolates....and thats wrong cos thats a "craving"...not a fetish...cos those objects were not used for sexual gratification (not unless Elvis had the peanut and jelly sandwiches spread all over his body and Priscilla needed to give him a tongue massage).

Yeah...it is totally ignorant that the mainstream media always portray fetishists as people who are fixated on bondage, leather, whips and chains....or other subjects like feet or hair.

The reality is....there are fetishes that are practiced by millions of people (e.g. the S&M bondage crowd) that gain acceptance.....while there are minor fetishists that few people practice and people just make fun of.....and thats where we are......so we are akin to the common fetish that many Japanese have...of "sniffing sweaty armpits"......i.e. not likely to be treated seriously on any tv show.

So basically, if you can have traditional sex without any wetlook being involved....you are a wetlook "hobbyist"....and if you can't reach orgasm without wetlook being involved....defacto you are a wetlook fetishist.

What I find is rather disengenuous with the mainstream media...is that if you take the literal definition of a fetish...i.e. being unable to have traditional sex....then that makes the entire gay community to be fetishists too....yet nobody ever refers to the gay community in that way.

But look at the bright side.....things could have been worse.....i.e. at least our fetish is a harmless one....and we did not turn out to be like "Ed Gein"....the serial killer and notorious necrophile in the 1950's who had a fetish for skinning people...whom film makers used as the basis for the character Norman Bates in Hitchcock's "Psycho" and then they made him to be "Leatherface" in "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and more recently Ed Gein was the basis for the character Buffalo Bill  in "Silence of the Lambs"

MK

In reply to Message (54001.2) Hello Re:Make a tv program about the wetlook fetischism?

By bryce (aka brad) - bradandsammie@mac.com us Sat 14/04/12 21:32:04 GMT

Website: http://web.mac.com/bradandsammie/Sammie_and_Brads_Place/home.html

You could go to school to learn about fetishism but there really isn't much out there that I can tell. Last time I heard an "expert" discuss it on a radio program... man I got so pissed. He -- the expert -- seemed to believe that fetishists collect boots and that's it, and he lumped them into the same category (by ignorance I believe) with pedophiles and voyeur/exhibitionist/deviants (the guys who like to flash women and beat off... I forget the term he used.)

That's the experts. Really, it's an unexplored field in psychology. Maybe that's for the best. But if you mention "fetish" to people they probably think either BSDM or feet. We're so under the radar and so far as I know it's never been actually researched or written about in a major paper/article.

In reply to Message (54001) None Make a tv program about the wetlook fetischism?

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 14/04/12 11:00:49 GMT

I love to swim with clothes and see other people doing that, what think about someone here will make a tv program there they can talk more about

swimming and showering with clothes there they can jump in the pool or go in to the shower?

If i going to school maybe i can read more about fetischism and learn more about it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.291 seconds to generate ]