MyWetloook

Message # 54001.1.1

Subject: None Re:TV Programs on Wetlook + Fetish Information

Date: Sat 14/04/12 18:06:33 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Unless you are German....it is not likely that you will see wetlook being discussed in a tv show in a serious way.

While it is true that our models were featured on tv shows like HBO Real Sex, Playboy's Sexcetera and Ripley's Believe it or not (and yes, I have all those recorded)....none of those shows were interested in portraying the wetlook culture, and what they were mostly interested in were the "underwater" shoots we were doing, cos in the 1990's it was suddenly becoming "chic" and "cool" to film fully clothed girls underwater (we did that 10 years before it became an annual staple on the "Next Top Model" tv series)....so these days filming girls underwater is now considered to be very cool (they even did a dancing with the stars/strictly come dancing segment with 2 couples in formal dress dancing underwater in swimming on the UK Sport Relief tv show month.....so now the underwater genre has gained a lot of respect and credibility from shows like "Next Top Model" ...

http://balletnews.co.uk/strictly-for-sport-relief-2012/

However, while "underwater" is now considered to be "cool" and is portrayed in serious ways on many tv shows now.....wetlook is still considered to be "too weird" to be featured and discussed on tv.

I have collected well over 40 tv segments over the last 15 years, where wetlook (and messy or wam) subject matters were featured on tv shows in the UK, Germany and the USA......and 90% of those segments are NOT about real wetlook fans and their lifestyle....cos nearly all of them I have archived were ONLY about a wet or messy producer and his models.....not about real people living a wetlook lifestyle. The ONLY tv segments I have seen that featured real wetlook couples discussingt their lifestyle were all on German tv.....so German TV does a fine job of presenting the wetlook culture.....but as for the UK and U.S. tv shows that portray it......those were only about "the producer and his models"...and not about real people and their lifestyle.

But there is hope.....cos I remember when my Aqua Entertainment partner and I first started shooting fully clothed girls underwater in the early 1990's.....and at that time the mainstream people we encountered said we were all mad and a bit weird for doing that.......but now you have mainstream tv shows like "Next Top Model" shows in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and the USA who do these kinds of shoots every season now.....so now people longer think of this as being weird....but very cool.

As I said before.....all you need is for Lady Gaga to start wearing wet clothing at her concerts or next music video....and then people will not think of this as being so weird any more....but as a fashion statement......so maybe you should  start tweeting her.....cos she has more power to change world opinion than we do.

MK

In reply to Message (54001.1) Hello TV Programs on Wetlook + Fetish Information

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Sat 14/04/12 11:49:52 GMT

Hi!  I'd love to see what you can come up with. Here is what I've got on the topic:

WamTec presented wetlook at Ripley's Believe it or Not and also on HBO Real Sex series.  It is mentioned on my blog in the interview with WamTec.  I hope those shows were recorded.

http://fantasywetlook.com/?p=293

I tried to research fetish myself, without much success.  Just not much information out there!  Here is what I found so far from the web and research papers, sorry for it being sporadic. I researched mainly hosiery fetish, but I introduced whatever I found on wetlook as well.  

http://www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook/index5.html

Jessica

In reply to Message (54001) None Make a tv program about the wetlook fetischism?

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 14/04/12 11:00:49 GMT

I love to swim with clothes and see other people doing that, what think about someone here will make a tv program there they can talk more about

swimming and showering with clothes there they can jump in the pool or go in to the shower?

If i going to school maybe i can read more about fetischism and learn more about it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.067 seconds to generate ]