minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 17:42:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 53999.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:wow, great! I added the link. Finally well-dressed people.

Date: Sat 14/04/12 18:37:33 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It is true that most of the people at the water festival in Thailand are wearing casual clothes, but you can find a lot of nicely dressed girls dancing on the stages and parade floats and getting soaked.....so that is where I mostly hang out.

BTW....I am not in Thailand at the water festival this year (first time I have missed it in the last 12 years), cos I recently moved to a new home and have been too busy doing renovations and remodelling to take 2 weeks off to go to Thailand this year.

But seeing as I was not in Thailand, yesterday I drove to Daytona Beach to attend the National Collegiate Cheerleaders events on the beach instead. This is where more than 60 uniiversities send their cheerleading teams to compete, and because it is held on the bandshell stage on the beach, many of the teams celebrate by taking a dip in the ocean etc. This is event is always poorly covered by CBS Sports and ESPN tv channels, and they rarely show the wetlook celebrations for more than 10 seconds during the closing credits each year. Yesterday when I was there CBS Sports had 5 camera crews there....4 of them covering the stage and only 1 guy with a shoulder mounted camera on the sand...and he was tethered by a 200ft cable feeding his signals back to the CBS Satellite Trucks....so he could only walk for 200ft on the sand when he ran out of cable....so he never bothered to film any of the cheerleaders playing in the sea, cos he ran out of cable and could not reach the surf area. Luckily....I was there to capture all the wetlook celebrations that CBS Sports missed.

MK

In reply to Message (53999.1.1) Hello wow, great! I added the link. Finally well-dressed people.

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Sat 14/04/12 10:49:24 GMT

Thank you!  I like that the girls are wearing nice clothing in these pictures.  I find it kind of hard to get nice clothing photos from this holiday because they all seem to go casual.
In reply to Message (53999.1) Info MK has a fantastic library. Try this site for a start. [nt]

By wetwhiteandblue - us Sat 14/04/12 06:28:57 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (53999) Crown Happy Songkran! if anyone has videos or photos...

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Sat 14/04/12 05:17:17 GMT

Hi!  

Happy Holiday!  I even congratulated my friend from Vietnam today with the New Year, but turns out they don't celebrate it so she wasn't sure what I was talking about.

http://fantasywetlook.com/?p=418

If any of you have any Songkran photo galleries or videos that you OWN the copyright to, I'd love to put a link on my blog.  I try to promote our own fellow wetlookers.  :)

Jessica

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]