MyWetloook

Message # 53939.1

Subject: None Re:New here

Date: Sun 08/04/12 02:29:51 GMT

Name: Mytekia uu

Email: mytekia@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If you like the outfit inthe second photo then yoou really need to look up leomoonin and the mostwet and mostwam sites.  He specializes in that sort of outfit and been producing for a few years and has tons of material.
In reply to Message (53939) Hello New here

By Layed Wetlook is my favorite - sophiagrendell@yahoo.com uu Sun 08/04/12 00:11:30 GMT

Hi everyone, I am sort of new here, been a long time lurker but rarely a poster. There is some really great sites that I am currently a member of but I have yet to find one that has any preppy schoolgirl wetlook. Sure, there are plenty of Asian sites but for some reason that "typical" uniform that they wear is tired and bland to me. I like something a little bit more preppy, a little bit more spontaneous. Don't get me wrong those japanese beauties look beautiful when wet! But I know that people like Eric Elsas has some very eautiful mmodels who would look spectacular wearing an outfit like the following

http://sheer.tv/pics/preppy-school-girl-pulls-out-her-pantyhose-rwt9qkdzguh.html

OMG, I would love to see this outfit wet

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yF-S1R1_P_g/Tzpa8_vl9yI/AAAAAAAAI3Q/K-XjSd-ckwg/s1600/bluesweater.jpg

Again, I appreciate everyones hard work and look forward to future photosets no matter what the content. This idea just happens to be one of my favorites ;)

Just my .02

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]