Wetlook-Online

Message # 53937.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: Dancing It's so good to feel you're understood

Date: Sun 08/04/12 14:43:51 GMT

Name: Eric fr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Morevoer, that's funny, I was recently a customer of this website and this clip is one of my favorites.

It will be happy to see producers creating 3 kinds of categories :

1) wetlook alone

2) wetlook with soap

3) wam and destructive

Here we have 3 different tastes. An advice could be to create separate accounts for these different tastes and to advertise more about it. As an example when you go on UMD.net you have 80 % messy,

15 % wetlook and 5 % soapy... (amout of global productions) :-(

As future new customers, it's not easy to know what you will find on a website, before subscribing. Samples and full storyboard pictures are really a big incentive to subscribe.

Pix don't need to be big, but should show full action, so one can judge if it is for his tastes or not. Scenarii all need a good renewal, but producers have won a tribute to the quality of their works. Some new

ideas ARE MISSING... BE SOFT, please, (in a world of violence and darkness).

In reply to Message (53937.3.1.1.1) Bouncing Do you mean this ?

By Kelly - ex Sun 08/04/12 14:16:04 GMT

According to your description, it seems to me you may like a lot this one...

http://www.wetandmessyxxx.com/wetlook/wet-and-soapy.html

There is a sample so may be happy...

In reply to Message (53937.3.1.1) Oooh Re:if it's destructive or messy = no respect

By Anonymous - gb Sun 08/04/12 11:18:16 GMT

When there is food or mess, it's a lack of respect toward women in general and people who can't eat enough in the world - including Europe nowadays.

When it's destructive it can be only a game (I don't like) but a bit "violent", and a waste too.

Soap is just a little strange but after all we use it to clean everything and wash our body or clothes. It can be removed without any damage.

It can be relaxing to take a shower with clothes on, and to wash them while wearing them. It may worth to try it more often...

An idea to follow...

In reply to Message (53937.3.1) Sad Re:many times it's destructive or messy

By Anonymous - us Sun 08/04/12 11:01:17 GMT

Many times when a woman is wearing a nice outfit, it will be ripped or trashed in a way that can't be reversed.

Many times, the model is nice, the video is really well done. An advice could be that first, a shoot with soap could be done, and then,

a ripping shoot. For different tastes. Try both of them and see which one will have the more customers and downloads.

Eric has good ideas.

In reply to Message (53937.3) Talking Re:Soft but creative wetlook - think different

By John - ex Sun 08/04/12 10:36:08 GMT

Yes Eric, indeed. I think so, too.

Producers are making good movies but sometimes the models don't play enough during the shoot.

Producers are able to reach a very good quality of the lighting, the pictures. It's a real mark of respect for the customers.

But the storyboard is poor... and it's a little boring. No renewal...

In reply to Message (53937) Talking Soft but creative wetlook - think different

By Eric - fr Sat 07/04/12 20:51:14 GMT

Nowadays there are only 2 offers available on the Web if you are looking for some wetlook (among a huge amount of WAM) : some fun with water, nothing more, OR an amazing quantity of mess.

A), an already seen scenario, with ladies pouring some water, nothing more; B) or other ideas I don't like a lot (according to my tastes) and nice clothes all trashed.

Soap is not a messy substance. I wonder why creators don't want to try to make something "glamour", fashion, softly erotic, with soap.

You have many nice websites with nice models and nice clothes, and ONLY water. And there is not a little story behind the shoot and video shoot. It's static and I miss some fun.

Nowadays we have good producers, HD cams and even amazing small webcams to make really good movies. Why models don't sing ? Why they don't speak ?

They can speak, joke or even sing. They can explain what they think about their clothes, why they like them, while they soap them...

Many people are looking for something not messy but fancy. And something gentle, not trash. There is too much "messy" and not enough "wetlook" nowadays, I think. Please, remember that soap is not a messy substance but adds some glamour. Something gentle.

"A new fashion show + soft erotisme with nice faces, nice clothes and soap". Make girls sing +/- or speak jokingly, happily. They should show more they have some fun, and become more inventive.

The concept is launched ! To be followed...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]