Wetlook-Online

Message # 53890.2

Subject: Happy Re:definition of WAM

Date: Tue 03/04/12 08:45:10 GMT

Name: A Nonny Mouse uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
WAM stands for "wet and messy", where the "and" means that both wetlook fans and messy fans are included -- it does not mean that you have to be both wet and messy at the same time, or that any individual person is expected to like both.  The rules for clothing seem to be different for the two types:  If you're nude or wearing a swimsuit it does not count as wetlook, because people do that all the time so it's nothing out of the ordinary.  On the other hand messy (i.e. substances other than water) seems to count either clothed or nude, since neither one is seen in everyday life.  Of course there is no official authority who sets the definition; this is simply what I've observed over the years and MK can correct me if I'm wrong.  :-)

In practice most people know what they like and don't worry much about what name is applied.  This forum is for wetlook and Nigel is quite clear about the rules, and so long as you're reasonable about following them and approach the whole thing in a spirit of playfulness and sharing, you'll be welcome here.  Certainly everything you've posted so far seems appropriate to me, and I especially like your Cancun videos.

As for getting muddy in a swimsuit, if you think it would be fun then I'd say go for it.  I personally would count that as WAM, but it's not wetlook so this forum wouldn't be a good place for the pictures.

If the reason you'll be wearing a swimsuit is because there is some rule that says you have to, you might consider that the boundary isn't always clear.  I've seen swimsuits that are "convertible" into a dress, and others that look just like tight shorts and tank tops.  I've also seen dresses made of material that looks just like swimsuit fabric, and Land's End recently came out with swimwear that is designed to be layered and be worn either in or out of the water.  If you're feeling adventurous, you could push the boundary and see what you could get away with by wearing regular clothes that could pass for a swimsuit.  (This goes for wetlook, too.)

In reply to Message (53890) Question definition of WAM

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Mon 02/04/12 20:42:02 GMT

I always wanted to find a resort where I can go into a natural pool of health mud and sit there up to my neck.  I've seen pictures of my relatives who did that - the whole family peeking out of mud with extremely happy faces.  

I've been to the Dead Sea, but it dried out with all the manufacturing, so the best I could do is buy a bucket of mud and put it on myself.  By the way, it left some stains on my swim suit that did not wash off.  I didn't care since I purposely brought an old swimsuit that I didn't mind to ruin with the mud.

Anyway, these are just dreams for now.  I wanted to ask a question.  I see that on some WAM sites people are very messy, but naked.  Sometimes they are with clothes and messy.  Looks like clothing is optional here.  

So in order for something to be WAM, does one need to be clothed?

Hence, if I go in a swim suit to sit in mud at a health resort, would that be WAM?

My only wam attempt so far with milk:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUj5zfSwph4&feature=youtu.be / http://youtu.be/wUj5zfSwph4

Jessica

http://fantasywetlook.com/ / www.fantasywetlook.com

www.youtube.com/FantasyWetlook

www.youtube.com/FantasyStockings2

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]