minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 06:31:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 53864

Subject: None Must be able to tell a very strange thing.

Date: Sat 31/03/12 15:07:52 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was born with slight brain damage, always lived quite alone, in more recent years I have been extremely lonely because I had problems at school and this led to exclusion.

I went to the local swimming pool and sauna you very much and sauna you several times a day, 7 days a week, but of all the stress and sauna so where

I'm bad and needed to go home and rest, now I've been sitting here at home for nearly 2 years and my friends have turned their backs on me.

I try to call and write to them that they could come and say hello anyway, no, they can not even come and visit for 5 minutes, I make them aware that I am very lonely, but they are totally uninterested.

I have to go out for us to meet, they refuse to come home to me, we are in conflict and there will be a lot of threats and harsh words, now he threatened to involve the care and ask them to look at me if I would need help from there.

Are these kinds of people you call friends? They can not imagine coming here five minutes, they think it is better that the care takes care of me when I was ill-treated by being constantly alone.

I will be moving soon, 100 km north, where a fresh start, I'm going to actually start practicing up my water habit of a physiotherapists, I have also left interest that I want to try to swim with clothes on, so after this summer, maybe I can begin with things again, she was very interested in helping me with this so it is very possible that I may get chance to do so again.

I have always loved to swim with clothes on but it is now 6 years since I did it last public unfortunately, but I look forward to it.

Next summer maybe I'll move to the south of Sweden where I'm going to start studying and then you might also get to go swimming and practicing swimming with clothes on.

Translated with Google Translate

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]