WetlookPro

Message # 53863.2.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook on US TV, The Tonight Show

Date: Sat 31/03/12 23:41:09 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good spot Anthony....you certainly "de-bunked" that clip purported as being done as an April Fools prank, cos as per the link you posted, that video was created and posted back in September 2011...so it had nothing to do with April fools and the Leno show merely used an old video for comical purposes.

That video looks "very" suspicious too....cos he must have used CHLOROFORM to put that girl in such a deep sleep that she could not here him setting up a kiddie pool, blowing it up, and then filling it with ice water...cos that would take at least 30 minutes to set all that up and impossible to do all that quietly unless the girl was drugged. Also note that not only did the guy set all this up and the girl never hears him....cos he claimed he filled it with ice water and that would require opening and empting several bags of ice....and...when the girl stands up...note how the footage swtches to a 2nd camera from a different angle....so he did all of this and set up 2 cameras too.

I think the ones being punked are US.

Remember this video that was posted to Youtube  in 2010.......this was widely circulated as being "real".....watch this....and wait for the ending....which is a killer ending....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKjsUL-escE

Now go see all the videos on Youtube that de-bunk that video....and it turns out it was made by a Hollywood director (Kyle Rankin) and his film school buddies.....and it was extremely well done with them using editing techniques to and cgi to make it seem like it was an amateur video.

Rememeber....in most cases with these so called "punked" tv  shows ...the ones being punked are US the audience....cos most of them are staged and faked.

One of the most hilarious fake shows is the SyFi series "Ghost Hunters"......e.g. I loved the episode where they travelled to Romania to "investigate" Count Dracula's castle (Vlad the Impaler)....and they are supposedly summoning the spirits and saying "is there anybody there"....and I am thinking.....duhh....did nobody tell the producers of this show that 90% of the people in Romania do not speak English even today, and 100% of them did not speak English in the middle ages.....so why are you talking to the spirits in English....cos they will not understand you. I am waiting for them to go to Baker Street in London to summon the ghost of Sherlock Holmes....cos they probably don't know that he was a fictiional character ....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (53863.2) None Re:Wetlook on US TV, The Tonight Show

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 31/03/12 16:05:47 GMT

Sounds familiar... is it this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5YiqLnI04

In reply to Message (53863) TV Wetlook on US TV, The Tonight Show

By WetJeremy - us Sat 31/03/12 09:04:08 GMT

On the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, there was a clip of people's April Fool's pranks. In one, a man put a full kiddie pool in his living room in front of his couch while his female friend napped. Then, he flipped the couch, sending her tumbling into the pool. The camera was on the opposite side of the pool, so the view was rather clear. As of right now, the video's not online, but usually after a day the show is put on NBC's website. Here's the episode guide for this week:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/episode-guide/2012-03-26

There's a link in the Friday section. As I said, it's not working right this second, but in a day or two it should work.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]