WetlookPro

Message # 53819.7

Subject: Wow Re:Wamtec's 20th annivesary starts next month

Date: Tue 27/03/12 13:31:38 GMT

Name: 1wamnut us

Email: tim_gipe@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Dude, you are like the wetlook god to many of us. My memories run the same course as yours. Thanks again for all your work and input to bringing wetlook to the forefront. And if you ever want to get together and produce a movie, I have those killer dreams as well! lol
In reply to Message (53819) None Wamtec's 20th annivesary starts next month

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Mon 26/03/12 20:36:41 GMT

Well.....20 years have gone by real fast, cos next month marks the 20th anniversary when Wamtec video productions started. These days the youngsters take things like facebook and youtube and online media for granted, and few people remember that back in 1992 we did not even have web browsers and a way to surf the internet that Al Gore had invented for us to get our jollies.

Back when we firsted went online in 1992, without web browsers and forums around the wetlook fans all lived in isolation on bulletin board systems.... with the number one question wetlook fans had in those days.....i.e. Am I the only person in the entire world who feels this way about wetlook......Am I a freak of nature. Thankfully that question was answered a few years later....i.e. you are not alone....and there are other people who share those interests. From 1992 until mid 1995 my online friends (my first 300 wetlook contacts) all came from Compuserve, Prodigy and Delphi boards, and from the Usenet Newsgroup systems. Then in 1995 we were able to browse trhe internet more fully via the first browsers (Netscape) that you did not need to be a rocket scientist to understand how to use. This led to the opening of the very first wet & messy website verify.php?redirect=/index.php / www.messyfun.com in August of 1995, and the first Wamtec website opened one month later in September 1995. The owner of Messyfun passed away in November 2000, and the Wamtec site is currently the longest running wam site on the internet.

It is amazing to see how things have changed in 20 years.....i.e. who could have imagined in 1992 that one day you would be shooting videos with pocket sized cameras and cellphones, and that you could download entire movies in less than 3 minutes.....i.e. in less time that it takes you to run to your corner video store to pick up a rental video as we used to do in the 1980's. If I go back 30 years and 40 years ......30 years ago I was newly married and the only person who knew about my wetlook hobbies was my wife, who was my model for all my early 80's video shoots. 40 years ago in 1972....I was a teenager who could never find enough wetlook to satisfy my hunger for it, and so I used to spend WAY too much time browsing books and magazines at the public library or various adult bookstores in Soho, London....and spending too much time wandering the beaches in the UK with my poloroid camera and hanging out all day at the fountains in Trafalgar Square in London......talk about a mis-spent youth.

So.....where will we be in another 10 years.....who knows. Perhaps we will one day be able to have holographic wetlook games where you can actually project wetlook girls right into your home. For me, the 2 inventions I most want to have....have still not been invented yet...i.e.

1) I want a time machine like Dr Who has....so I can go back in time to see wetlook eras in the past....cos I prefer the fashions from the 1800's to the 1970's.......and do do not really care much for the fashion trends in the last 20 years....and

2) I want to have a DVR that can record my dreams......cos I dream up amazing wetlook adventures that are WAY  better than any video I have ever seen or made.....so if I could just download my dreams.....that would be awesome.

Anyway....to celebrate our 20th anniversary year, we are giving away extra Free DVDs with all DVD orders this year.....so whenever you are ordering a dvd just email me and say "I want my free DVDs" and you can double your order and choose additional dvds that you want added to your orders.

See here   www.wamdvds.com

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]