WetlookPro

Message # 53814

Subject: Pictures Three new updates html

Date: Mon 26/03/12 16:49:15 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,
as usual, we want to start the week with the right foot and a smile on the face… so we have some new updates for you.
More free pictures as usual on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2100+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVEUWetlook
White boots, white, thin leggings and a yellow thin t-short... just the perfect outfit to play into the pool.
If you have the same opinion, enjoy the new update with Liliane.

Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
This update begins with the update T718c1. We are sure that lots of Adria's fans knew the T718c1 BUT what they don't know is that during the clip shootings Andreea (who is a friend of Adria) was drinking a coffee in the kitchen.
Of course Adria wanted to share the beautiful wetlook experience with Andreea so she went upstairs and persuaded Adria to come and join her for a pool play, with all her clothes on. Andreea is wearing an elegant cocktail dress made from satin and high heels with sheer stockings.
Both girls strip to topless during the clip and then in the end of the session help each other to put on the wet clothes.

Free Preview
HDVWetlook Ladies
JuliaB looks great under the shower no matter what she is wearing, enjoy watching her dressed with a jeans overall, and fancy, leather boots.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
This update is one of kind on our sites (so far) and it was made for a custom-videos.com client featuring Karida. In this update, Karida covers her heels, jeans, t-shirt and hair with cooking oil. We don't have a story for this update BUT we look forward for the comments on the site and eventually personal feedback to find out if we should produce more of this kind of clips in the future.
Free Preview
HDVEUWetlook
While it is spring for most of our viewing audience, we can still enjoy a nice winter clothing update. Maya is in the kiddy pool wearing boots, leggings and a long winter coat.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U ... Monique
Monique wears a sexy black dress and underneath a sexy white bra and panties. She also wear a pair of black stockings and high heels. She enjoyed the hot water from the bath tub and at some point she remove the dress and her bra letting us admire her great body.
Free Preview
WetlookHunter ... Adriana
We meet Adriana in the exact same place with Gena in the same time of course cos they dancing together. Adriana works as a secretary for a political organization in Romania (she did not tell us which one and I did not was to curious to find out which one ;) She was dressed very nicely because she just got there from a meeting (she said). To tell you the truth I did not expect to get both girls in the shower but my lucky star shined again and even if I chase one I catch two girls :) I can tell you that Adriana enjoyed the clothed shower... she did experienced the wet clothing feeling in the past when some of her friends got her wet fully clothed and even if she was surprised when I asked her to remove the boots she did it and more of that she kept the black jacket on her in the shower. See the whole story how it was by seeing the clip and enjoy the pictures I took.

Free Preview
WetlookHunter ... Gena
We was in the club just chilling after a busy day and we saw these Gena dancing with her friend. She looked very nice dressed with those satin short pants, white high heeled boots and white top. After they finish the dance they sit down and I just go over to their table and after I make some friendly conversation with both girls and I find out that Gena is a professional dancer and her friend work for a political organization as a secretary (I found later on). Gena seem to be the better side of them two, she was more nicer in the conversation. And she thought that the idea of getting wet fully clothed is not so bad after all. She mentioned that once she saw a girl pushed fully clothed in the pool and I think she wonder what that girl felt (apart from anger to the one who pushed her in :)... So it was not so hard to convince Gena to get her outfit wet for us. BUT I was no lucky with the coat which she insisted to get off BUT she did removed the boots at some point letting us see her nice nyloned feet. See the whole story how it happened by seeing this update... Gena speak English but because of the loud noise in the club we subtitled all the conversation. (BTW we did not have the permission to film there so we had to do it very discretely).

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
Enjoy!
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]