minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:57:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 5375.3.1

Subject: Scatter UM, Cheltenham and Gloucester, the towns are also in the W.midlands!

Date: Tue 19/08/03 09:39:24 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
But yeah, you could very well be right!

It probably is Cheltenham and Gloucester, the company.  If it is in Birmingham, it is still well within my area!

leonmoomin Scatter

In reply to Message (5375.3) Note Re: Its a knockout funday!!

By Clever Bollocks - gb Tue 19/08/03 09:04:40 GMT

As MK  likes to say, FYI. John comes from the West Midlands and Cheltenham and Gloucester is the name of a building society, So adding 2 and 2 i'd say it's taking place somewhere in the Birmingham area.
In reply to Message (5375) Happy Its a knockout funday!!

By Jon West Mids - gb Tue 19/08/03 04:25:28 GMT

Hello,

I was working in Cheltenham and Gloucester today and listening to the local station and heard of a fun day with "its a knockout" they were emphasising the getting wet side of it alot!!!

As i used to work there i rang them and asked if it was going to be a bit of the day, but she told me the whole day is focuused on the its a knockout, She said it was going to be like an adults tiswas!!

I got the details of where it was and she was very curious to know why i was interested so much, but told her my new work were thinking of entering a team!!

Not sure how im going to get away with taking loads of pics and no one from my new work being there!!

I'll cross that bridge when / if i see her there!!

Incase anyone else is interested it is on sunday the 6th of September, let me know if you want to kbow what hotel its being held at

Jon

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]