WetlookPro

Message # 53699.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:Question for MK

Date: Tue 20/03/12 06:50:16 GMT

Name: A Nonny Mouse uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I remember that ad exactly as AnthonyX describes it, and it was definitely not Jane Russell.  The ad aired around 1973, plus or minus a year, and my TV was also black and white so I can't comment on the color but it was definitely dark.  After climbing out of the pool the woman sat on the deck expounding on the virtues of the bra and puffing out her chest just in case you somehow hadn't noticed what a fine chest it was, and there was a guy sitting next to her brushing her hair.  I clearly remember being insanely jealous of that guy!
In reply to Message (53699.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Question for MK

By Rubber green bean - us Fri 16/03/12 03:50:14 GMT

Thanks for the info guys.
In reply to Message (53699.1.1) Question Re:Question for MK

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 15/03/12 19:18:58 GMT

I also remember a bra commercial from some time around the 70s, possibly late 60s, which plays out very much like green bean describes. A dark-haired woman dives fully clothed into a pool and emerges to demonstrate how well the bra continues to hold her shape. I don't remember her wearing a red top, mainly because we only had a black-and-white TV at the time... her top looked quite dark. I think the way she presented herself was as if she was well-known. I can understand why bean identified Jane Russell... I remember her appearing in more than one bra commercial 'way back, so it would be easy to conflate elements of the various commercials. Still, there's a commercial we saw back then of a woman diving into a pool fully clothed to just to tout the features of a bra... is any such out there?
In reply to Message (53699.1) None Re:Question for MK

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 15/03/12 05:02:42 GMT

As far as the Jane Russell ad, I have never seen that commercial, but something does not "jive" with the data you provided, cos Jane Russell was born in 1921 and would have been 55 years old in the mid 70's....and somehow I don't think Playtex would have used a 55 year old mature woman in a wet jeans scene....and if you look at the playtex commercials she did at that time she was dressed very consertively cos she looked like "Jenny Craig". So....I think your time line may be wrong....and Jane more likely did scenes like that in the 1960's....when she was younger. Of course the best Jane Russell wet scene is the one she made famous in 1946....in "The Outlaw". This was a film where director Howard Hughes was so obsessed with her boobs and how they looked onscreen.....that Hughes basically has his engineers invent a special bra for Jane, so that is why she did all those Playtex ads, cos Howard Hughes basically invented the cross your heart bra especially for her. Anyway...the bra and wet sweater and skirt she wore in the lagoon in "The Outlaw" became legendary. Actually, they had to delay the film's release for 7 years cos the censors objected to Jane's cleavage and Hughes shelved the release of that film for several years cos of the controversy about that bra at that time. So....it was not Madonna or Lady Gaga who invented the concept of outrageous pointy  bras.....Howard Hughes invented that for Jane Russell back in the 1940's.

Anyway....I have never seen that Jane Russell commercial you mention.....but don't forget the classic Jane Russell "blooper" wetlook mistake that happened on Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.....we discussed that blooper on Jan 4th...

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?52996.1

As for those Nestea Plunges......there were many of those commercials in the early to mid 1980's, and I used to have 6 to 8 of them on old VHS tapes until a few years ago. Unfortunately I did not keep those tapes, cos over the last several years I have been practising "triage" on my hundreds of old tv tapes.....i.e. only keep the best scenes, and throwing out all the lame scenes that I felt were no good....and my litmus test for determining whether a wet scene was worth saving was "the 123 test"....or..."the BDA test" (before, during and after)....and any wet scenes that have a good "before wet lead in" and "during" and "afterwet" continuity...I kept them....and all those Nestea plunge commercials failed the test...cos they are all "12 and no 3" ..or "BD and no A"....cos you never actually saw any wetlook in those ads....cos the girls and guys just hit the pool and then the commercial ended...and you never saw any wetlook cos they never showed you anybody leaving the pool....so unfortunately all my old tapes and scenes like this have been going to the garbage man.

But there is still one I can find on Youtube.....see what I mean....i.e. this is totally unsatisfying for me...cos I like to see wetlook....not use my imagination...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhQJSo3mGpE&feature=related

MK

In reply to Message (53699) Question Question for MK

By Rubber green bean - us Thu 15/03/12 02:15:57 GMT

I remember 2 tv commercials from the mid 70's one of them is Jane Russell wearing a red top and blue jeans doing a Playtex 18 hour bra commercial, she dives in the pool fully clothed, and another commercial where there is 2 women in a Nestea plunge commercial, one was a African-American woman who was wearing a yellow shirt and white pants, and another woman who was wearing a red shirt and white pants.  Does anyone have these commercials?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]