Wetlook-Online

Message # 53613.4.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Leather? Yes! - ethics

Date: Thu 08/03/12 17:58:05 GMT

Name: Estefan cl

Email: freshair326@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Jessica; Please try marino wool or cashmere. No cows and one does not ha the anamil no?
In reply to Message (53613.4.1) Hello Re:Leather? Yes! - ethics

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Thu 08/03/12 01:08:38 GMT

Website: http://www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook// www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook

Hi!

About the cows... I also heard that same thing once, actually from a store.  

I highly doubt that cows used for leather may not be cows used for food.  The price of a cow hide rug in Ikea let's say... $100 maximum?  That means they bought it for around $30 wholesale maximum.  

It wouldn't make any sense to raise a huge animal like a cow in order to make this kind of tiny profit from it.  

I don't mind fake leather or fake fur, it's OK with me.

Jessica

In reply to Message (53613.4) Hello Leather? Yes!

By BootFancy - uu Wed 07/03/12 22:33:58 GMT

Yes, I love seeing ladies in leather, particularly boots (hence my screen name). A nice leather jacket and skirt, matched with knee boots, and finished with a turtleneck or blouse...maybe even gloves. That would be an excellent outfit for a swim or bath.

However, at the risk of putting you in an ethical dilemma, there's one thing you may want to check on. I'm told that cows raised for leather aren't also used for beef. But I've never checked if that's true. How do you feel about imitation leather?

In reply to Message (53613) Hello summer wetlook - my fountain sprint

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Wed 07/03/12 08:04:37 GMT

Website: http://www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook// www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXVZ_UE3ZY

This is re-uploaded from my older channel. Filmed in the summer.

Tan Pantyhose and Red Heels - from the footage of request granted to Greg from New York who guessed the right question to my blog contest about what group of women wear pantyhose all the time for professionalism. Those are Mary Kay consultants, it's part of their uniform.

These are the darkest tan pantyhose that I've got. They are of very high quality, actually made with such weave that they won't run. I love them because they have the most silkiest feel to them ever.

I am already expecting some of my wetlook fans to say that they'd wish I'd totally plunge into this pool and get all wet. Guys, I'd love to, but I was on private property and it was pretty cold. This was a very quick shoot - get in the water, run out, get out. My camera man didn't even have a chance to shoot it a few times to get enough footage for editing.

By the way, is there anyone here with a fetish for leather? I absolutely love leather! But please note, I only use leather from animals that are consumed for food such as lamb, pig, or cow. It is against my ethics otherwise.

If you see advertisement on the video, please give it a click for me.  That sends some coins my way.

Jessica

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]