minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:54:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 5360.7

Subject: Great EuroWAM TEAM, those Romanian girls are curvy and pretty!

Date: Mon 18/08/03 14:05:16 GMT

Name: Betsy Wetsy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You must be quite a sweet talker yourself, in Romanian, no less?
In reply to Message (5360) Hello now for some wet skirts pics from EuroWAM TEAM

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 18/08/03 04:57:14 GMT

Luckily for the wetlook community....I happen to like what I am doing, and so does EuroWAM TEAM. If we were purely doing things for commercial reasons, then we would just pack it in and call it quits...cos for all the hassles we encounter and the low sales....quite frankly...it just ain't worth bothering with. But when you are a true wetlook fan/producer...you do what you do...no matter what anybody else says....cos there is only one thing that matters....i.e. ARE YOU HAVING FUN....and if the answer is YES....then keep on doing it.

I know that is certainly the case with EuroWAM TEAM, Leonmoomin, Wet Brian and most of the producers I know. We are having a blast doing these shoots...and the girls are enjoying themselves immensely too....

Both EuroWAM TEAM and Leonmoomin have been making tremendous efforts to produce all the stuff they crank out...

It is their creativity and enthusiam that inspires us all.

Here is the latest batch from EuroWAM TEAM....i.e skirts pics

http://umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?t=7509

Tomorrow you will see a new batch of Jeans pics.

MK

ps...if you don't like the funky outfits....then I have a great deal for you....just send EuroWAM TEAM some outfits that YOU like...and we will shoot the girls in those outfits for you...and if you have requests for certain kinds of outfits...just let us know (politely)...we are willing to try anything....heck you should see this new scene I shot last month with the 4 girls in the pool in Square Dance dresses and petticoats...that shoot was a blast to do.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]