MyWetloook

Message # 53593.2.1.2.1.1

Subject: Lookout Re:misunderstanding here

Date: Thu 08/03/12 01:24:48 GMT

Name: stan1953 ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, sorry for the mistake, we call this in french «Une Sirčne» ( a nice girl whit a fish tail, yes), they look like spanish spelling.
In reply to Message (53593.2.1.2.1) Hello misunderstanding here

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Tue 06/03/12 05:12:11 GMT

Website: http://www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook// www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook

Stan, I apoligize, this is of course a very international forum.  I should have included a photo.

Mermaid is a mythical creature with a tail - half woman, half fish.  "La Sirena" in Spanish, not sure what it is in French.  

As you see, this has nothing in common with a maid.  

In reply to Message (53593.2.1.2) Thumbs Up Re:trying to decide whether to do a mermaid video

By stan1953 - ca Mon 05/03/12 23:30:30 GMT

I agree whit anthony about wetlook in maid uniform, for me its a very interesting fetish clasical uniform.

Flaviu have also one excellent point of vue about wetlook, the Eurowam team offer a wide variety of wetlook for all fans of wetlook since many years, a must in this kind of fetish.

In reply to Message (53593.2.1) Hello trying to decide whether to do a mermaid video

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Mon 05/03/12 17:17:51 GMT

Website: http://www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook// www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook

Hi, Anthony,

Well, that's what I am trying to decide.  If mermaid is wetlook, my wetlook people will watch it.  

If not, who will watch it?  It's not stockings or pantyhose obviously.

I found that whenever I do something "off topic", hardly anyone watches the video.

It would take a lot of work on my behalf to dress up as a mermaid and actually try to film it underwater in a graceful way (of course that means that the camera man will have to bet here too).  I am not experienced with such stuff, so it may take a while.  I think I'll be alright, I'm a strong swimmer, but who knows.

The girl in the article quit her job so that she can learn all the mermaid moves and a dolphin kick.  

Jessica

www.youtube.com/FantasyStockings2

In reply to Message (53593.2) None Re:mermaid wanna be - is that wetlook?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 05/03/12 14:59:47 GMT

I'm sure you'll get different opinions on this one. For some people, it's non-traditional swimwear, even if it was designed for use in water, and will consider it wetlook.

For others, if it's designed for use in water, doesn't matter how unusual it is, it isn't wetlook.

Any chance we'd ever see you swim in your mermaid outfit?

In reply to Message (53593) Hello mermaid wanna be - is that wetlook?

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Mon 05/03/12 05:04:19 GMT

Hello!

I've read an article about a woman who made a mermaid tail and decided to be into mermaiding full-time.  Turns out there is a whole community out there like that.

In fact, I also have a mermaid outfit, custom-made, with a nice tail.

Is that considered wetlook or is it more of a costume performance?

Jessica

www.youtube.com/fantasystockings2

http://www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook/ / www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]