Wetlook-Online

Message # 53547.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:....some more info fo you

Date: Sat 03/03/12 06:14:07 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

it sounds like it could be a great show, but I no longer receive TruTv.  About a year ago Bright House in Bakersfield moved TruTv to a higher tier of service.  Bright House sucks!
In reply to Message (53547.1.1.1) None Re:....some more info fo you

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 01/03/12 03:26:27 GMT

Don't worry, you have not missed much with the Brazilian version, cos I downloaded the first 8 episodes that have aired and sadly this version pretty much sucks, cos a) they changed the show format to make it a 100% messy gunging games, with no wetlook stunts (not so far in the first 8 shows) and, it appears that Brazilians do not believe in equality for women, cos in 90% of all the messy stunts in the first 8 shows, only the MEN did the messy scenes, and the women on the show all avoided them and only did the non-wet and non-messy games. So basically the Brazilian version seems to have no wetlook and no female oriented scenes, and is a show where only the men do all the messy games.

This is different from the original UK version, which had lots of wetlook games and just as many nicely dressed women in the games as the men. The German version had women in formal dress in the dunking tank too. The Lithuanian version had loads of wet and messy games, with equal participation from both the men and women....but the Brazilian version sucks cos only the men get messy, and the women do not partiicipate in those games, and no wetlook in the first 8 shows either.

So...the Brazilian version sucks, and lets hope that the U.S. version (Killer Karaoke) will follow the original format of the UK show, and not copy the lousy version done in Brazil.

MK

In reply to Message (53547.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:....some more info fo you

By Apucawet - alexfariasgomes@msn.com br Thu 01/03/12 00:28:56 GMT

Oh MK , thanks for the info.

I've not had chance to watch the "Cante se Puder" cuz I don't have the habit of watching TV regularly.

But it's a good idea share it with the rest of the world, cuz as you said, this kind of entertainment makes many people happy in our midst!

In reply to Message (53547.1) Great ....some more info fo you

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 29/02/12 18:55:38 GMT

FYI, this is the Lithuanian version of the UK gameshow "Sing if you can" that aired for 6 episodes in the UK in Jan 2011...which had lots of wetlook dunkings in the pool. The UK version was cancelled, but was picked up in Germany a couple of months later under the name "Sing Wenn Du Kannst" and that also had some wet scenes but only lasted for 2 episodes. I already captured all the scenes from the UK and German versions. The Lithuanian version aired late last year.

Currently a new version just started last month in BRAZIL -- note to the poster...this is on the SBT channel under the new title "Cante se Puder".....so record those wetlook scenes upload them to theWambank to get a free premium membership at theWambank.

IN THE FUTURE.....this show has now been sold to the USA....and has been re-titled again as "Killer Karaoke" and will air in the Fall of 2012 on the TruTV network. The show will follow the same format where celebrities and other contestants will be soaked or abused in other ways while attempting to sing, so look for the U.S. version to debut this fall.

This ain't Shakespeare....but  is a lot more fun than watching American Idol.

MK

In reply to Message (53547) None Maybe old, but worth one view!

By Apucawet - alexfariasgomes@msn.com br Wed 29/02/12 16:39:51 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxCgn_eBSv8&feature=related

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]