MyWetloook

Message # 53466.1.1

Subject: None Re:Lost websites

Date: Tue 21/02/12 22:16:03 GMT

Name: Me us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
http://clips4sale.com/studio/47165
In reply to Message (53466.1) None Re:Lost websites

By EdR - uu Tue 21/02/12 21:56:32 GMT

As far as I recall, Wetlook Unlimited folded up a few years ago.

Now what happens to the material when a site closes, thats up to the producer who made the material. Unless the producer is willing to sell the rights to the images to someone else who could market them, the copyrights to those images will always stay with the producer or next of kin. If the producer doesn't want to sell them or the rights to them, they are lost forever.

Sincerely EdR & Tess

In reply to Message (53466) Help Me Lost websites

By goofball - uu Tue 21/02/12 20:20:49 GMT

HEY EVERYBODY!!

Question:  Does anyone know what happened to Wetlook Unlimited???  They used to do wetlook in mostly office wear using a hotel pool and hotel room showers et al.  Pretty good stuff.  Unfortunately the site is gone now.  Do you know where some of the videos/ photos can be found, like on a download store or somethink?

I guess there is a good question in general for all producers and ex-producers alike... what happens to the (great) material that gets made then gets 'lost' when the site folds up shop?  I am thinking of Brian from Crazy Girls, Wetlook Unlimited, and many others who for whatever reason stopped making movies and hence stopped paying the bills for the server space.  It would be a dream that someone buys the rights to the images when a website goes away so it isn't lost forever to time.  I really miss some of these guys!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.086 seconds to generate ]